Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Pretty interesting as I review my POC vs. my window sticker.

Heres my price changes...

Base price: +220
Leather seats: (70)
Body colored hard top: +50
Proximity: +50
Gorilla Glass: +100
LED Lighting Group: +100
Trailer Tow: +50

Does the dealership have any real say in the prices though? Can they actually "change" them back to what my POC says?
Sponsored

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21

Does the dealership have any real say in the prices though? Can they actually "change" them back to what my POC says?
Mine is +$370 since I placed the order. I think it just depends on the dealership, I've seen some that will honor the ordered price and others that pass the increase off to the customer. Once mine gets to the dealership I'll find out what they do.

drichard989

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08KK, 21JLU
Occupation
Sales Engineer
Thank you for waiting Daniel. The Jeep has been built and it's in the ship phase with a current ETA window of 09/08/2021 - 09/17/2021 to reach the dealer. If you do not hear from the dealer by the 17th, I'd recommend contacting them for further assistance.
looks like it finally left

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe

I have all the same increases (including the $195 sticker for GG) and the base price for the Sahara 4xe went up by $1420 since I ordered, for a grand total of $1670 price difference!

Rumors have it that there is a box the dealer can check to lock in their pricing at order time, so if they selected that option, their invoice will have the original pricing from the POC. Regardless, if you have a signed bill of sale or similar document, you should be fine.

JEEBBILLZ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2.0L (Ordered 5/11)
Vehicle Showcase
After getting my initial email from Cara on July 22 I got an email today saying I'm in D1 and build will happen this week (week of 23rd) or the week of the 30th. Dealer still shows ship date of Sept 1.

15 weeks tomorrow

Sponsored

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Apparently mine was delivered to the rail yard earlier this afternoon and is just waiting to be loaded onto a train. Dealer said it should be underway in the next day or two. Given that the other three Tri-City orders on the thread shipped on Tuesday, maybe it will leave tomorrow morning!

I'm glad the 02 September date was a lie. Still won't get excited/etc until it arrives to the dealer without damage. But I'm less angry/sad/disappointed than I was on Thursday when I got the 02 September date! 😂

RoadRouge

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
My order landed at the dealership today.
Firecracker Red Sahara, fully loaded with exception of smoker's package. Dark saddle leather, Upgrade wheels, gorilla glass, safety groups, LED, trailer tow, Aux switches, One Touch roof, rock sliders, floor mats, tub liner, etc.
Ordered June 15th, letter received July 30th stating a October 19th delivery, showed up at dealer today. I will pick up tomorrow. Happy, happy, joy, joy

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Firecracker Red Sahara, fully loaded with exception of smoker's package. Dark saddle leather, Upgrade wheels, gorilla glass, safety groups, LED, trailer tow, Aux switches, One Touch roof, rock sliders, floor mats, tub liner, etc.
Ordered June 15th, letter received July 30th stating a October 19th delivery, showed up at dealer today. I will pick up tomorrow. Happy, happy, joy, joy
Dealer? Time it took to get from Toledo to your dealer?

mastrcruse

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
When did it enter KZ? I'm trying to figure out how long I'm going to sit in KZ "S" aka JS.

WhtRubi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon
BUILD UPDATE #4:

7/13/21: Ordered
7/14/21: VON
7/14/21: VIN
8/4/21: "All parts gathered"
8/20/21: Expected Build / Ship Date
8/16/21: Maurice @ JC - "Your vehicle is in paint. No delivery ETA"
8/17/21: BUILD SHEET :party:🎉
BUILD UPDATE #5:

8/23/21: My Jeep is on a train heading thru Illinois, and is expected to be at the dealership within 10-12 days.

Very Excite!

Sponsored

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Cara tells me my delivery window is 8/31-9/9.

my dealer says 9/9, though I assume he is simply under promising so he can over deliver if it arrives early. Dealer did tell me it currently is in Nebraska…

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
BUILD UPDATE #5:

8/23/21: My Jeep is on a train heading thru Illinois, and is expected to be at the dealership within 10-12 days.

Very Excite!

My dealer told me I was on a train as well... Temecula. Maybe on the same train. Everything I have seen/asked people who are in socal say about 12 days. Keeping my fingers crossed.