Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Thanks for listening to the feedback.
Will the new production run be a different product number? I just want to make sure when I order from my local shop that I'll be getting the updated version.

No, the new production run will not have a different product number. Ordering directly from us will ensure that you will get this updated version. We cannot guarantee which run you will get from any of our vendors.

-Brittany
Sponsored

FrostQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
No, the new production run will not have a different product number. Ordering directly from us will ensure that you will get this updated version. We cannot guarantee which run you will get from any of our vendors.

-Brittany
Yikes...$76.81 for shipping to Canada!

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Yikes...$76.81 for shipping to Canada!
International shipping rates set by the carrier are higher than normal right now. That should cover duties and taxes however, so there would be nothing else needed to pay when you receive the item.

-Missy

Miggy217

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB
Build Thread
Link

cball508

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 392

-Brittany
Just so potential buyers are aware, the steel bumper fitment is still an issue. I was told this (quote) over the phone from Oracle, ordered directly from them, and got them in a week ago. Left side doesn't fit. The response I received after I was told they would fit, is that now they still don't fit. I was given a link to a video to show how to make them work, which included grinding the back of the bracket to the light. It was a PITA.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/jl-reverse-lights.75159/#post-1566105

Sponsored

FrostQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just so potential buyers are aware, the steel bumper fitment is still an issue. I was told this (quote) over the phone from Oracle, ordered directly from them, and got them in a week ago. Left side doesn't fit. The response I received after I was told they would fit, is that now they still don't fit. I was given a link to a video to show how to make them work, which included grinding the back of the bracket to the light. It was a PITA.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/jl-reverse-lights.75159/#post-1566105
Only reason why this isn't on my ride right now...I don't want to deal with grinding anything down.

Slammed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLRU ,2010 Kia Soul
I’m having the same issue. I’ve only noticed it on the passenger side one. It has condensation in it and works intermittently.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
I’m having the same issue. I’ve only noticed it on the passenger side one. It has condensation in it and works intermittently.
Hello, Please submit a case to our team at the link below, they will be happy to assist you!

RMA LINK

cball508

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 392
Hello, Please submit a case to our team at the link below, they will be happy to assist you!

RMA LINK
Hi Oracle. I had the same issue with condensation on the passenger light this morning. Should I submit a claim as well?

20210823_125227.jpg

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Hi Oracle. I had the same issue with condensation on the passenger light this morning. Should I submit a claim as well?

Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle Led Reverse Light 20210823_125227
Yes please submit the claim.

Biggest hesitation on ordering these right here
I understand that may cause hesitation however we have a clear warranty policy on this and will replace the entire unit for you. Furthermore, for the total amount sold of this product, we have only had a couple instances where replacements are needed due to moisture.

cball508

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 392
Biggest hesitation on ordering these right here
The funny thing is this is the passenger side. This light is undisturbed. The driver side I had to grind off a bunch to get it to fit in the steel bumper. Nothing with that one yet 🤞

Slammed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLRU ,2010 Kia Soul
Filled out my form Today. Will post up when I get a reply! I love the lights. Super bright. Even with just one working it lights up far behind my Jeep.

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
we have only had a couple instances where replacements are needed due to moisture.
A couple is two. You've had more than a couple in this thread alone.

Effective water sealing can be a difficult challenge. I wish you luck in reducing the variation and failure rate. This is a great solution for the stock bumper. And, best of luck with Ida.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Filled out my form Today. Will post up when I get a reply! I love the lights. Super bright. Even with just one working it lights up far behind my Jeep.
Thank you for completing it so that we may assist you! Your compliments are much appreciated, and we hope to get your setup working perfectly again soon.

Please give our team some time to reach your case. We are recovering from a direct hit from Hurricane Ida, and our evacuated staff is starting to work remotely to assist as best we can right now. Thank you!

A couple is two. You've had more than a couple in this thread alone.

Effective water sealing can be a difficult challenge. I wish you luck in reducing the variation and failure rate. This is a great solution for the stock bumper. And, best of luck with Ida.
Perhaps "few" is better terminology? Nevertheless, the rate of cases on these is very, very low out of the thousands of units sold. The forum is just one place for sharing information so multiple posts may make this appear more common than it actually is -- in reality. Thank you very much for your contribution to the forum

We appreciate your well-wishes with the storm. We are grateful that our staff is safe and our facility experienced minimal damage. Very lucky indeed and ready to get back to work!

-Rachel
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.