Welp...Nacho and Hella are done

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I love rare colors so when I heard they discontinued Nacho I was thrilled.
Same here. Where I live every 4th or 5th vehicle is a Jeep. However, you could go months without seeing a Nacho. I like that.
Sponsored

LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKURHR
Personally I think anyone who disses Nacho, simply doesn't posses the style sense to know how to make it pop. Agreed, out of the box it looks drab and boring, but once its dressed nothing beats it.
This is true for all three of the High Impact colors (Nacho, Chief, and Gecko). My neighbor has Chief and it looks amazeballs.

Colors make the world come alive. Does our divided, anxious nation need yet another gray Wrangler? I think we all know the answer.

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
This is true for all three of the High Impact colors (Nacho, Chief, and Gecko). My neighbor has Chief and it looks amazeballs.

Colors make the world come alive. Does our divided, anxious nation need yet another gray Wrangler? I think we all know the answer.
Yup, I'm sure the majority of people dissing Nacho and Punkin proudly have a black, white, or grey Jeep parked in their driveway. Nothing wrong with those colors, but they do lack a certain spice.

Sponsored

Traktor31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
Even if I dont like some of the colors I am glad Jeep offers some different options. As opposed to like a VW which offers white, black, and 15 different greys. And I say that as someone whose wardrobe is 99% black , and has a black on black Jeep. 😁

One thing I figured I'd ask because I haven't seen it on here, anyone ever thought about vinyl wrapping their Jeep in whatever color they want? The bonus would also be to protect the original paint from chipping, could be nice for off roading. The wraps I see nowadays are pretty damn good.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Personally I think anyone who disses Nacho, simply doesn't posses the style sense to know how to make it pop. Agreed, out of the box it looks drab and boring, but once its dressed nothing beats it.
I wanted a nacho 392. I agree. I think there’s some great options to make it looks amazing. Settled for Hydro Blue.

Trainman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Willys 2dr
I'm waiting to order my 2022 Willys and I do want a bright color, but wanting what I want in a color probably won't happen in 2022, so I will make my decision when the 2022 are announced in October and can be ordered.

slainte06

First Name
Fin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, 4 Door, HellaYella
I looked for a few months for My Hella Yella and finally found one. This was just the one color to me that I wanted for my first Jeep. My last few vehicles were white and I was over white. But I agree, each to their own, I do like the gecko and nacho also as they really pop with the black accents in my opinion over others. And I got lucky too and the hella I found had a Sky Touch Roof and that thing is amazing as my garage is full of kid crap, no room for jeep or taking top off for that matter.

IMG_2725 (1).jpeg

Gunfighter

First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler High Altitude
Occupation
Trying not to get warning points
Vehicle Showcase
No Granite option for the High Altitude? Kinda figured it was a pretty classy option for that trim. Reckon I'm happy that I was able to get mine. As far as the other Jeep colors like the Hella and all that. Yeah, if I had decided on a Sahara or Rubicon I certainly would have entertained those - I really do like red too.

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
I looked for a few months for My Hella Yella and finally found one. This was just the one color to me that I wanted for my first Jeep. My last few vehicles were white and I was over white. But I agree, each to their own, I do like the gecko and nacho also as they really pop with the black accents in my opinion over others. And I got lucky too and the hella I found had a Sky Touch Roof and that thing is amazing as my garage is full of kid crap, no room for jeep or taking top off for that matter.

IMG_2725 (1).jpeg
Like the helleyella sticker with the sun…stingray would look good with a stingray on it