Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

BigWave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR\XR and 2014 WK2
Hello to all. Just put my order in this afternoon for a Sarge Green JLUR. Our current WK2 initiated me into the off-roading world and when the Xtreme Recon addition was announced for the Wranglers it was clearly time to further engage.

Thanks to Team JLWranglerForum for putting together a great site and pulling together some phenomenal content driven by its participants.

I can't say I'm eager for the wait, but I am glad to be joining this passionate community.
Sponsored

Jeeb

First Name
JEEB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps!
Hey Everyone!

Jay here from NY. Had an 88 YJ and a 2012 KK (Liberty!). Now waiting on my 21 JL. Looking forward to getting to know all of ya!

JLKSA

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport Unlimited 2.0
Sup. Tony here and I'm new to the Wrangler family. Awaiting delivery of our 2021 Sting Gray Unlimited Sport w/2.0 four-banger. Just relocated to the Eastern Province of the Saudi Arabia. The vehicle buying process over is "interesting". With that being said, I'm pretty ignorant to the model and I'm desperate to find out exactly what I've gotten myself into. Our current location was a major factor in choosing a Wrangler, along with ability to ship it back stateside once we come home.
With all that being said, lets get to why I'm here. I have what I believe to be the Unlimited with the -22B quick order package. I've tried to verify what this package includes with no luck.
What I CAN verify is that it has black steel wheels, running boards, halogen lighting, cloth interior, 8 speed automatic, power windows, locks, molded floor mats, freedom top and the four-banger.
Any help or tips thrown my way would be greatly appreciated.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_5871

Last edited:

Tynewlon

First Name
Tyler đźšş
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU 2.0 4Cyl
Sup. Tony here and I'm new to the Wrangler family. Awaiting delivery of our 2021 Sting Gray Unlimited Sport w/2.0 four-banger. Just relocated to the Eastern Province of the Saudi Arabia. The vehicle buying process over is "interesting". With that being said, I'm pretty ignorant to the model and I'm desperate to find out exactly what I've gotten myself into. Our current location was a major factor in choosing a Wrangler, along with ability to ship it back stateside once we come home.
With all that being said, lets get to why I'm here. I have what I believe to be the Unlimited with the -22B quick order package. I've tried to verify what this package includes with no luck.
What I CAN verify is that it has black steel wheels, running boards, halogen lighting, cloth interior, 8 speed automatic, power windows, locks, molded floor mats, freedom top and the four-banger.
Any help or tips thrown my way would be greatly appreciated.
I’ve got the 2.0 and so far I’ve been pretty impressed. The halogen lights are pretty much garbage but there are some decent plug and play LED options out there.

JLKSA

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve got the 2.0 and so far I’ve been pretty impressed. The halogen lights are pretty much garbage but there are some decent plug and play LED options out there.
Thanks for the info on the PNP options!

Sponsored

JLKSA

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Everyone!

Jay here from NY. Had an 88 YJ and a 2012 KK (Liberty!). Now waiting on my 21 JL. Looking forward to getting to know all of ya!
New here also. Welcome.

Sholmberg0311

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T
Occupation
Adult baby sitter
New member checking in. I'm in central Pennsylvania: almost dead center of the state. Give me a shout if you're close by.

I've had a 56', 72' and a 90'. I sold the YJ about 4 years ago and I have regretted it every day.

I've been looking for a new one for about three months now and finally found a very nice 2020 Sahara. I'm looking forward to doing some enhancements and bringing her out of her stock shell.

I don't have any good pictures of her yet: it has rained every days since I brought her home.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_5871

Hello from Altoona PA!

Sholmberg0311

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T
Occupation
Adult baby sitter
Used to spend every summer in Altoona with my grandad!

Thats awesome. Not much to do around here though unfortunately and the Jeep community for the most part is soccer moms with rubicons (If this is anyone here this was not meant to be offensive) or kids with beat up XJs. LOL

Tynewlon

First Name
Tyler đźšş
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU 2.0 4Cyl
Thats awesome. Not much to do around here though unfortunately and the Jeep community for the most part is soccer moms with rubicons (If this is anyone here this was not meant to be offensive) or kids with beat up XJs. LOL
I can imagine! CO was a Jeepers paradise which makes FL fall kinda flat. It’s really just a lot of mud here. I miss the views

Sponsored

Sholmberg0311

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T
Occupation
Adult baby sitter
I can imagine! CO was a Jeepers paradise which makes FL fall kinda flat. It’s really just a lot of mud here. I miss the views

Someday I will take my Jeep out west. Until then ill keep living vicariously through those on youtube and the forum. haha I've been to Colorado, beautiful state, but for other purposes than Wheeling. ( And no not for its recreational reasons) ;)

Tynewlon

First Name
Tyler đźšş
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU 2.0 4Cyl
Someday I will take my Jeep out west. Until then ill keep living vicariously through those on youtube and the forum. haha I've been to Colorado, beautiful state, but for other purposes than Wheeling. ( And no not for its recreational reasons) ;)
Aha fair enough! It’s definitely worth the trip out there! I’m itching to take mine out to Easter Jeep Safari in Utah.

Sholmberg0311

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T
Occupation
Adult baby sitter
Aha fair enough! It’s definitely worth the trip out there! I’m itching to take mine out to Easter Jeep Safari in Utah.
Thatd be awesome to experience!

Jmscally

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU
Checking in from Massachusetts. First post, first Jeep. Just picked it up last weekend after ordering in June from Central Jeep in Raynham, Mass. (highly recommend). Been great so far. All I want to do is drive! Got a Hydro Blue Sport S with the Sun and Sound package (love the Sky One Touch!) and a few other add-ons. Been browsing on this site for a few months, and I'm grateful for all the helpful people and info I've come across. I've learned a ton, and I'm looking forward to getting into it even more!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_3014
Sponsored