Sponsored

RisingEagle

First Name
Armond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4DR Ocean Blue Rubicon
Broncos are like a two year wait. People - many people - aren’t interested in waiting 2 years for a vehicle, no matter how good the hype

that’s what pushed me almost immediately away from even considering the bronco. The wife likes them so I considered it, but when I started digging into it and couldn’t find anything with less than 18 month availability I discounted it
I still would have probably wound up with the Jeep but I figured I would at least explore other options
Sponsored

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
The only interior change that is desperately needed IMO are seats that aren't sourced from a riding lawnmower. Absolutely hate the junk seats in my 2020 JLU Rubi.
I've complained about the anemic sound in the last three Wrangler surveys I've taken. Even with the Alpine system, 3.5" and 4" speakers are WEAK sauce and should never have been used.

imperial4ever

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0 Moss Green
2023-mid cycle refresh. Upgraded and larger Uconnect 5center screen to rival the Bronco's 12 inch version. Full digital display for the IP cluster. Redesigned front seats with greater seat track travel for those taller occupants. and FINALLY, a redesigned HVAC front defroster to effectively melt away ice and snow. A "20th anniversary" Rubicon special edition trim line? Hard to believe 20 years since that awesome 2003 TJ Rubicon came out with those "massive" 30" inch off road tires and 16" inch sparkle painted rims.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
I ordered a 2-door JL rubicon with 2.0, auto, led lights, hard top, upgraded stereo, and tow package in sarge green on 9aug. I just got an email from dealer yesterday that he got a scheduled build date of 23aug
That sounds exceptionally lucky for me; two weeks from order date to build

last Jeep I waited over 3 months

maybe they’re just trying to clear the backlog?
I hope that holds for you!

If it does you will beat me. I been waiting 9 weeks.

Trainman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Willys 2dr
My new 2022 Willys Sport will be pretty much stock, my only options will be the Hard Top and A/C. I would like to see AppleCarPlay added to the base radio, but don't expect any differences then what the 2021 has. Waiting on what colors they will offer, but if none suite me I can always get bright Red.

Sponsored

SilverBug86

First Name
John Doe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I ordered a 2-door JL rubicon with 2.0, auto, led lights, hard top, upgraded stereo, and tow package in sarge green on 9aug. I just got an email from dealer yesterday that he got a scheduled build date of 23aug
That sounds exceptionally lucky for me; two weeks from order date to build

last Jeep I waited over 3 months

maybe they’re just trying to clear the backlog?
I also got the august 23rd build date. I ordered early to mid july? We'll see if that's true.

jparty1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JGC
2023-mid cycle refresh. Upgraded and larger Uconnect 5center screen to rival the Bronco's 12 inch version. Full digital display for the IP cluster. Redesigned front seats with greater seat track travel for those taller occupants. and FINALLY, a redesigned HVAC front defroster to effectively melt away ice and snow. A "20th anniversary" Rubicon special edition trim line? Hard to believe 20 years since that awesome 2003 TJ Rubicon came out with those "massive" 30" inch off road tires and 16" inch sparkle painted rims.
Is this a wish list or do you have a source with knowledge?

L1011

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 4R but hoping for a JLU
I'm still trying to validate if the '22 Wrangler will offer curtain airbags. Another poster on these forums heard that rumor so I really hope it's true. Wifey will not let me buy a Wrangler without them. I hope Jeep delivers this as the Bronco has them.

Hotspots

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sport S 2-Door
I'm still trying to validate if the '22 Wrangler will offer curtain airbags. Another poster on these forums heard that rumor so I really hope it's true. Wifey will not let me buy a Wrangler without them. I hope Jeep delivers this as the Bronco has them.
Which airbags do you mean?
They are still available. I just recently ordered mine and my dealership and Stelantis rep both said they don't currently have an end date officially set. That was as of 2 weeks ago.

Sponsored

L1011

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 4R but hoping for a JLU
Which airbags do you mean?
Rear curtain airbags that offer side crash protection for your head. Currently not offered on the Wrangler, which is stunning to me but that's Jeep for you.

jsm11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL - Sahara
Jeep needs to release a unit on 60s w/ 37s and put a Nail in the coffin, end the race…
Sponsored