JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

PBarthe

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK unlimited 2012 Crush; JL Willis Edition 2021
For Canadian orders, we receive the Canadian Window Sticker first and for some reason the tool recognizes this as "Found" under WS only. But when trying to pull up anything, you will get a "VIN not found" since it is pulling from the US site. Once the Build sheet is up, for the most part, Canadian order build sheets can be pulled from here, as well as the US window sticker once order is shipped. So my guess is that any build on this list with No Build Sheet but that has a Window Sticker FOUND is a Canadian Order.
Thanks...I guess I'll wait for that build sheet. ;)

Advertisement

tescatlipoca

First Name
Tes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4
Did you get ETA from JC or Daniel? I got mine from JC. Daniel said yesterday that he has 50+ on the lot waiting for pickup. Not sure if we could go right after it arrives or not 🤔
I got the same ETA from both Daniel and the JC. I checked with Daniel yesterday it was still showing the same ETA, I am sure he is fed up with me by now :) He said when the delivery comes in we can arrange the travel, I was eager to get it this weekend but due to the increased flight cost I might as well just wait for the Labor day weekend. JC also added me a email distribution and supposed to send me an automated email when delivery to dealer is complete.

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Does anyone have a sense of how long the average stay in JS is? I've seen some people stay in JS for three days and some for three weeks. I've been in JS for four days now, and given my history with this order, I'm just worried I'll be there for three weeks rather than three days...

Sponsored

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
Love the clean look of the new tracker.
Question...any way to sort alphabetically?

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
New tool looks fantastic and is super easy to sort/filter. Well done!

I got the same error as above, but went Gladiator and back to Wrangler and it worked fine. Weird.
This error case should be fixed, it was an error specifically if you were going directly to the site for the first time, not through the forum. In my testing I only ran into it once and didn't realize it was a problem since I was doing all sorts of other stuff at the same time. Made a small change and that first time error should be gone.

To help you out in your investigation / solution...
Yes I am in Canada. If your tool refers to Jeep USA, I can't get it from there. I need to go to Jeep.ca (Jeep web site in Canada) to get my window sticker. https://windowsticker.fcacanada.ca/?language=en&vin=

That being said. Curious that your tool validated my window sticker as found?
And does the build info come from the same place ? where can we extract it here in Canada
For Canadian orders, we receive the Canadian Window Sticker first and for some reason the tool recognizes this as "Found" under WS only. But when trying to pull up anything, you will get a "VIN not found" since it is pulling from the US site. Once the Build sheet is up, for the most part, Canadian order build sheets can be pulled from here, as well as the US window sticker once order is shipped. So my guess is that any build on this list with No Build Sheet but that has a Window Sticker FOUND is a Canadian Order.
OK that makes sense. The site actually operates as two parts. The first is the website itself that displays the information, the second is a tool that runs in a loop and checks all unfound orders to see if they appear.

This set of changes actually replaced both of them. The tool that checks the stickers used to check both USA and Canada URLs to see if the sticker was found. I did some spot checking and it looked like that was no longer needed, but I can add that back in. Since yours was probably found before the swap over the state got updated but the link in the new site doesn't reflect that.

Hey @Yakpimp, the Cryptostickers site looks awesome! I can only imagine the hard work that goes into something like this--I really appreciate it, and I'm pretty sure everybody else waiting for their Jeep does too. Thank you very much!
Thank you. I actually do enjoy doing it. While it started as something to stop me from checking the links every five minutes when I ordered my JL back in 2018, the fact that others find it useful is awesome.

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
I got the same ETA from both Daniel and the JC. I checked with Daniel yesterday it was still showing the same ETA, I am sure he is fed up with me by now :) He said when the delivery comes in we can arrange the travel, I was eager to get it this weekend but due to the increased flight cost I might as well just wait for the Labor day weekend. JC also added me a email distribution and supposed to send me an automated email when delivery to dealer is complete.
Same here, can't wait to fly there and pick up! I'll request JC to add me to email distribution too. :) thanks for the info.

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
JC just told me they can't do it, and won't send email. Typical JC....:facepalm:

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
To help you out in your investigation / solution...
Yes I am in Canada. If your tool refers to Jeep USA, I can't get it from there. I need to go to Jeep.ca (Jeep web site in Canada) to get my window sticker. https://windowsticker.fcacanada.ca/?language=en&vin=

That being said. Curious that your tool validated my window sticker as found?
And does the build info come from the same place ? where can we extract it here in Canada
Yours should be working now. For any other Canadian orders that were detected between yesterday and now they may need manual updating.

Thanks for pointing it out!

Sponsored

bbox

First Name
brit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Has anyone had any problems with their order with a Sport manual transmission? I ordered mine on 06/26/2021 and it just now got all the parts today and is waiting to be put into assembly wait list.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Has anyone had any problems with their order with a Sport manual transmission? I ordered mine on 06/26/2021 and it just now got all the parts today and is waiting to be put into assembly wait list.
My Sport has an auto. Ordered 6/18, rotted in D until last Friday. Same status as you now with NO MOVEMENT at all since.

Just sitting here watching orders placed 4 weeks ago being done and delivered.

bigcity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Black/Black/6speed
Manual Sahara Unlimited
ordered 6/22
Still in D status.

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
Got a call from my dealer yesterday 8.17.21. He said Jeep gave him notice my build was started, but I cant confirm that on the tracker< Cajunyeti >. My order was 7.21.21
Baton Rouge area or Lafayette?

BroSyl

First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Hydro Blue Willys 4dr
not a manual, but an automatic ordered one day prior to yours and have sadly been in that same status for two weeks now.

Advertisement

Advertisement