First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Thankfully I received word today that my 392 was finally repaired at the Toledo plant. It was suppose to be on a train 11 days ago as it was damaged loading on to a rail car. I am still stuck in Jeep shipping purgatory as it stands today.

In the mean time, I know there are a lot of you about to get your Jeep or just took delivery of yours within the last few weeks. For those of us about to get their 392's, I created this new thread with my current upgrade and mods list. Check out the attached Excel file and feel free to add your own ideas to help kill the time until delivery!

- For some off reason you don't have a program that can open a spreadsheet, I have attached an image as well.

Updated Excel Spreadsheet 9-28-21

Recent List Image.png
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Lol, I had to print mine... it overlaps my Gladiator build a bit, too...
It self-calculates what I've spent when I add an "x" under the build column.

Attachments

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
Lol, I had to print mine... it overlaps my Gladiator build a bit, too...
It self-calculates what I've spent when I add an "x" under the build column.
Beautiful now I can compare mine and see how much more broke I am willing to become :)

Last edited:

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
SWEET! Ok now I'm going to have to clean my spreadsheet up before posting it after looking at your guys sheets. Job 1 today LOL!!

Nater34

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 392

Sponsored

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Definitely looking forward to this thread! This video if anyone hasn't seen has some wish list items on it but $$$. Clayton Off Road Overland Plus Complete lift kit and APB Brake Kit seem like great choices but maybe there are other brands out there too.

3 Things I HATE about the WRANGLER 392 **FT. Iron Gate Motor Condos Chrome & Coffee - YouTube
Yeah Shocker Racing did a great job on the video, I'm glad he forges ahead takes the lead on what works and what doesn't

Nater34

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 392
Claytons lift for the 392.
In the one install video they said the below. So I guess we should just wait a lil bit (Not hard for most of us anyways!) until the 392 specific kit comes out. But it's great that it improves the drive a lot.

Here is the link to the kit we used, which says its for a Diesel but stay on the lookout for their Wrangler 392 specific kit coming to their website soon: Jeep Wrangler DIESEL 2.5" OVERLAND+ Lift Kit 2018+, JL | Clayton Offroad

Sponsored

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
In the one install video they said the below. So I guess we should just wait a lil bit (Not hard for most of us anyways!) until the 392 specific kit comes out. But it's great that it improves the drive a lot.

Here is the link to the kit we used, which says its for a Diesel but stay on the lookout for their Wrangler 392 specific kit coming to their website soon: Jeep Wrangler DIESEL 2.5" OVERLAND+ Lift Kit 2018+, JL | Clayton Offroad
Looks good, but like you said I'll also wait till its 100% specific for the 392. I only wanna drop that kind of cash once. As there is a few other font end parts I'm going to HAVE to do at the same time. I LOVE the PSE steering boxes then ya gotta do the Synergy Frame reinforcement

Yaak392

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep Rubicon 392
Beautiful now I can compare mine and see how much more broke I am willing to become :)
Get a tourniquet for your wallet... by the time the dealership was finished with me I was several thousand dollars beyond the initial price of the Rubicon....

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
Get a tourniquet for your wallet... by the time the dealership was finished with me I was several thousand dollars beyond the initial price of the Rubicon....
Yeah there’s not really anything I need them to do. Extended warranty I’ll get later and my insurance is going to cover the rest.

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Clayton Offroad said another week for their lift -
MetalCloak said any week now/ by the end of the month for theirs -
Sponsored