JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

lsutiger71

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
Got a call from my dealer yesterday 8.17.21. He said Jeep gave him notice my build was started, but I cant confirm that on the tracker< Cajunyeti >. My order was 7.21.21

Advertisement

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
I've adjusted a bit to hide many columns on mobile and reduce the sticker and build status to an icon.

Thoughts?

1629262696688.png
I have no troubles on my iPad using it and I think it looks cleaner and is easy to use. No issues here!!!!

JBean42

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Acura TLX A-Spec; 2020 Chevy Silverado
Same! JB today 🙌🏻🙌🏻
what did you order and where?
Ordered 6/23 from a small dealer in my town (Mt Airy, MD) that matched price from Leon at Criswell.

JLU Sahara Altitude
- Dual doors
- Convenience group
- Cold weather group
- Keyless entry
- Safety groups
- Premium audio w/ upgraded speakers
- Headliner and all weather mats

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I've adjusted a bit to hide many columns on mobile and reduce the sticker and build status to an icon.

Thoughts?

1629262696688.png
i just see this, with an “Error” pop up if I try to search for one specifically. Got an application error for a bit, then a 404. :(

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 704F3E73-ABB7-421D-A525-2B2D9D84B95B

JRBJeep

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe, 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Don't worry. I'm going on 9 weeks waiting on my diesel. Was told Monday though that it's getting built this week and estimated ship was 8/30. Not sure on accuracy or if that's the actual build date. Figure I'll find out more when I call back friday. Dealer did say when he talked to his rep Monday, if you had the tow pack, it's slowing a lot of orders
I haven't even heard any dates from my dealer yet. I call him weekly. Maybe I should start doing that more often until i finally get some answers... Estimated ship date was 7/30 but that has come and passed. I didn't have the tow package but have both safety groups so I'm wondering if those are what's holding it up

Sponsored

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
JC just told me I have a to dealer delivery window of 8/30-9/9. Does anyone know how accurate this usually is? Any chance it gets there during the first part of that window? I will be out of town and camping 9/4 -9/10. Would sure like to pick it up and get it safely home and off the dealer lot before I go.

TIA

PBarthe

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK unlimited 2012 Crush; JL Willis Edition 2021
Why does this happen when I use the tool ?

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1629293661028

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1629293801972

Jeep-her

First Name
Lonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 JK - HBPC SportS / Ordering '21 JL - HB Sahara
Did you get ETA from JC or Daniel? I got mine from JC. Daniel said yesterday that he has 50+ on the lot waiting for pickup. Not sure if we could go right after it arrives or not 🤔
I drove by there last week (for work) and saw the lot loaded! Thought that has got to be orders!

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
i just see this, with an “Error” pop up if I try to search for one specifically. Got an application error for a bit, then a 404. :(

I saw this a few times and will investigate today. For some reason switching to the gladiator list and then the JL list seems to make the problem go away.

Why does this happen when I use the tool ?

Your order seems strange. Since it sees the sticker but not the build sheet. Are you in Canada? I have seen issues where sometimes the sticker link is different when it’s for another country. I’ll take a look at this today.

JLUAltitude

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Unlimited Sport Altitude
Ordered Sport Altitude 7-10, have been in shipping for almost 2 weeks. Estimated delivery is 8-18/8-30. Anybody else have shipping info to Central Nebraska?
I know this all too well. I live in central Mississippi and mine is still on a train to Memphis, alledgedly. It is in the train black hole for almost 2 weeks now. Once it gets to Memphis it has to be trucked to me here in Mississippi. The shipping is taking the longest part of the time process.

Sponsored

jeeeeeeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
New tool looks fantastic and is super easy to sort/filter. Well done!

I got the same error as above, but went Gladiator and back to Wrangler and it worked fine. Weird.

ResGuy68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner, 16 Jeep Wrangler Sport
JLURD, Sarge Green

7/16 order
8/17 approved for shipping

Does anybody know how long it takes to ship to Gupton? Thinking of making a trip next Monday.

PBarthe

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK unlimited 2012 Crush; JL Willis Edition 2021
I saw this a few times and will investigate today. For some reason switching to the gladiator list and then the JL list seems to make the problem go away.

Your order seems strange. Since it sees the sticker but not the build sheet. Are you in Canada? I have seen issues where sometimes the sticker link is different when it’s for another country. I’ll take a look at this today.
To help you out in your investigation / solution...
Yes I am in Canada. If your tool refers to Jeep USA, I can't get it from there. I need to go to Jeep.ca (Jeep web site in Canada) to get my window sticker. https://windowsticker.fcacanada.ca/?language=en&vin=

That being said. Curious that your tool validated my window sticker as found?
And does the build info come from the same place ? where can we extract it here in Canada

Last edited:

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
To help you out in your investigation / solution...
Yes I am in Canada. If your tool refers to Jeep USA, I con't get it from there. I need to go to Jeep.ca (Jeep web site in Canada) to get my window sticker. https://windowsticker.fcacanada.ca/?language=en&vin=

That being said. Curious that your tool validate my VIN as found?
And does the build info come from the same place ? where can we extract it
For Canadian orders, we receive the Canadian Window Sticker first and for some reason the tool recognizes this as "Found" under WS only. But when trying to pull up anything, you will get a "VIN not found" since it is pulling from the US site. Once the Build sheet is up, for the most part, Canadian order build sheets can be pulled from here, as well as the US window sticker once order is shipped. So my guess is that any build on this list with No Build Sheet but that has a Window Sticker FOUND is a Canadian Order.

Advertisement

Advertisement