Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

When you click disclosures button under that it shows this info. Guess I misunderstood...is it simply a chart for payments at given rates?

Jeep Wrangler JL New orders - 3% under invoice with @dealersider 6411096E-0B21-4E2A-A202-C4DEA819B445
Yes. If you read the paragraph above the table - the $ amounts correspond to each $1,000 borrowed at the given rate.

For instance, if you financed $50K for 60 months at 2.9%, based on the table, your monthly payment would be ~$896.

$50K/$1,000 = 50 "thousands"
60 months @ 2.9% = $17.92 per "thousand"

50 x $17.92 = $896

JoeBanks

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport JLU
Jeep Wrangler JL New orders - 3% under invoice with @dealersider 736DCD0F-737A-422C-A593-B09BDD1B3E1C
This is what made me think the 0/36 was still available.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
I'm considering placing an order next week.
Two questions:
1. Is deposit required?
2. Is there any additional discount available if paying cash?
Cash means nothing any more sadly. When I ran my order no deposit was required. It would be best to email/call/text him. Also The only promotions that would apply for example financing or rebates would be the month when vehicle is delivered.

JoeBanks

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport JLU
Thanks for the info. đź‘Ť
Cash means nothing any more sadly. When I ran my order no deposit was required. It would be best to email/call/text him. Also The only promotions that would apply for example financing or rebates would be the month when vehicle is delivered.
Thanks for the info. đź‘Ť

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all. I just wanted to thank @dealerinsider and the rest of the team at Chapman in Horsham. My son placed an order for a 2DR Willys on July 14, and we picked it up this weekend. Great experience and a helpful group of folks. Made the buying experience for a new buyer (26yo son) a pleasure!
That’s awesome

OP
OP
dealerinsider

dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Chevy, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, & Ram
Hi all. I just wanted to thank @dealerinsider and the rest of the team at Chapman in Horsham. My son placed an order for a 2DR Willys on July 14, and we picked it up this weekend. Great experience and a helpful group of folks. Made the buying experience for a new buyer (26yo son) a pleasure!
thank u! appreciate u!

OP
OP
dealerinsider

dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Chevy, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, & Ram
I sent an email (and asked here) about shipping a Wranger to a military post in Korea. Is that not something you/your dealership could do? Because even with a $3k shipping charge I think your price beats MAS.
i can’t ship them overseas…u need to go thru mas…if I know u ship a vehicle overseas it’s against our franchise agreement
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.