Knock knock, new colors?

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Any word on new colors? Any leaks? All eyes waiting for the new order guide, just curious if anyone has the goods =]
Sponsored

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
How you feel about the color pink?

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
I would think you would have to wait until 2022 for new color(s) unless they come out with a new silver for the end of 2021 production. (Just my educated guess)

Sponsored

LostSoul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
future JLUR
Rumors from a loved one who works in Jeep marketing department:
1. Purplish and goldish shades of color will appear with the 2022 order configurator.in December.
2. Late January, maybe early February, the Wrangler 3 option will appear - goodyear wrangler tires along with wrangler blue jeans cloth interiors will be available. both 2 and 4 door Sport .
3. March - Green, like a forest green, with a tan leather interior and tan soft or hard top - get this - Only on 2 DOOR only, limited edition Saharas (possibly 5,000 max orders)!!!! Sorry JLU folks, no 4 doors, let alone a tan SOT. (which would be damn cool!!)
4. Not confirmed, but Tow/trailer package is being discussed as a standard item of the Rubicon package, not an option.

shhhhh!! you didnt hear this from me!!

halljam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
1. Purplish and goldish shades of color will appear with the 2022 order configurator.in December.
2. Late January, maybe early February, the Wrangler 3 option will appear - goodyear wrangler tires along with wrangler blue jeans cloth interiors will be available. both 2 and 4 door Sport .
3. March - Green, like a forest green, with a tan leather interior and tan soft or hard top - get this - Only on 2 DOOR only, limited edition Saharas (possibly 5,000 max orders)!!!! Sorry JLU folks, no 4 doors, let alone a tan SOT. (which would be damn cool!!)
4. Not confirmed, but Tow/trailer package is being discussed as a standard item of the Rubicon package, not an option.

Any word on proximity keys becoming standard?

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler

Any word on the 392 for 2022? Will it exist?

jayteal

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon; 2018 JLUR; 2004 TJ
Lets hope the blue jeans seats won't come pre-ripped at the knees for a $500 upcharge. Love the green and tan combo if it happens.

Gladius Nova

First Name
Gladius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
They should come out with a couple of flat or "satin" color options.
Jeep Wrangler JL Knock knock, new colors? aHR0cHM6Ly9pLnBpbmltZy5jb20vb3JpZ2luYWxzLzQ2L2VlLzE0LzQ2ZWUxNGRkZDU5M2FiM2E2M2YxNjM0OTcxNmJmN2

Jeep Wrangler JL Knock knock, new colors? aHR0cHM6Ly9ncmF2aXR5LWFwcHMuY29tL2Ntc3Byby93cC1jb250ZW50L3VwbG9hZHMyNjIwLy8yMDIwLzAxL0lNR18yND

LostSoul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
future JLUR
When i get more insights I will post. I did question why the proximity isnt standard on the Sahara.
Sponsored