Recommended Dealers List

Vkgargus

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
+1 for Mike Clinnin at Mall of Ga CDJR for anyone in or around Georgia. Ordered a rubi from him on May 5th, picked it up today. 7% off of invoice with affiliate # and dealer financing. Went with my own financing though for 6% off. Was in and out in about an hour. Easiest car sales experience I've ever had.
20210609_112952.jpg
was percent off of MSRP or off of factory invoice?
Sponsored

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
The email says off invoice. Which looks loosely like what you can build the car for on Jeep's website.
I'm pretty sure Jeep website is MSRP not invoice pricing

Markz

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on JLU 4xE
Just took delivery of a 4xE from:

David Persaud
Sales and Leasing Consultant
Woodbine Chrysler Ltd.
Email : [email protected]
Bus: 905-415-2260 x 205 Fax: 905-415-2001

Fair price, no BS process and kept me in the loop on build and delivery. If you're in Toronto / GTA and looking for a Jeep I'd recommend him...

Gharr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
I highly suggest Tom and his team at Chapman (PA) who was able to to do 7% below invoice. I ordered my 21 Sahara through Tom on 7/24. They quickly responded to emails and giving a full break down of costs. He also emailed me on the morning of 7/26 with the VIN. If all goes well with this build, I’ll be willing to drive from CT again to get another car from Tom and his team for my girlfriend. Below is his contact information.

Tom Borah
Chapman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
215-410-2210
[email protected]
chapmannewcars.com

Sponsored

Jfk3674

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4XE Rubicon
I'm pretty sure Jeep website is MSRP not invoice pricing
It is, but what I said was the invoice price I was given was loosely close to the MSRP on the website. Which I meant that the website MSRP was close to what I was given as invoice pricing. So if someone wants to build it online to see what they are looking at for pricing, per my experience, the website is a good starting point.

MSRP.png

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
It is, but what I said was the invoice price I was given was loosely close to the MSRP on the website. Which I meant that the website MSRP was close to what I was given as invoice pricing. So if someone wants to build it online to see what they are looking at for pricing, per my experience, the website is a good starting point.

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List MSRP
That doesn’t really make sense. Just pull the spreadsheet from this thread and do the build - it will show the invoice and msrp, and even calc the percentage off invoice for you

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ng-worksheets-for-2021-jl-jlu-wrangler.52566/

RowdySouth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR Mojito 6-speed, 2000 TJ (retired)
....offered 7% under invoice with an affiliate code and their financing. 5% under invoice if I didn't use either of those.
To get the affiliate code, you had to take the financing too?

Sponsored

bicepsmctouchdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Wrangler Sport Alt (on order)
Supposedly Costco makes car buying super easy. They send u to a dealer and u get best price right away, no haggling. Also u get a giant Costco gift card.
This is what I did. You get FWP prices and an additional percent off depending on what trim your order.
Literally 0 haggling over price.

dgoldenz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Anyone know of any dealers offering better than 5% under invoice on a 392 order? I know Chapman is doing the 5% but they're on the other side of the country and shipping would eat up $1-2k of the savings.
Sponsored