Sponsored

rubiland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Unlimited 392
What the hell? Building 8xx series without finishing off the 7xxx? I have 782731 was getting hopeful seeing some 78xxxx being built. Has anyone with XR got a build sheet yet?
I had the exact opposite reaction than you. I’m stoked to see 8xx finally added to the list. I’m 812xxx, so I’ll take this as positive news.

@Membrain @REBEL JT what’s the earliest VIN with the XR package on the list?
Sponsored

SFCEO

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.strikeforceenergy.com
Vehicle(s)
392 XR on order 789412, CT5V Blackwing, Turbo MX5
I had the exact opposite reaction than you. I’m stoked to see 8xx finally added to the list. I’m 812xxx, so I’ll take this as positive news.

According to the SS, it's @NC392 with 782731 but that jeep was ordered in April and all the April orders have 76xxx numbers so if the order was changed in June when the package was announced, it could have been re-sequenced and issued a new vin. The wait sucks, but playing armchair QB and trying to make since of the inner workings at plant is kind fun. I bet they will deliver a 22 prior to the last 21's depending on shipping, and delays

MerlinsGarage

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21RUB392, 97Vipr,14Porsc 911,06Ford GT,64Vette etc
To confirm what others have experienced.
If the price on your window sticker changes from your original order POC (Priced Order Confirmation) that original sold order will be honored.
Example:
I ordered my 392 on 2021-05-21 9:52 AM. The base price was: $73,500.
When my window sticker arrived on the Jeep the Base Price was: $74, 195
I paid the original order price.

Hope this helps.
Best, Bret.

Agr1144

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 10th Anniversary

Yeah I’m pumped to see some 8’s show up too. I’m a 822xxx.

NC392

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAM TRX, 2023 XR392 20th (on order)
How early was the XR option available to order? Jeep announced it the day after I ordered mine and the dealer wouldn't let me order it without the package. Have people been able to add the package to orders that were not built yet, if so, I would assume that that would delay some of the orders or at least change the order of the builds as Recon jeeps are just starting to be built.
I added it to an existing order at end of June, dealer was able to get the dealer rep to add it since I was still in D status.

Sponsored

NC392

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAM TRX, 2023 XR392 20th (on order)
According to the SS, it's @NC392 with 782731 but that jeep was ordered in April and all the April orders have 76xxx numbers so if the order was changed in June when the package was announced, it could have been re-sequenced and issued a new vin. The wait sucks, but playing armchair QB and trying to make since of the inner workings at plant is kind fun. I bet they will deliver a 22 prior to the last 21's depending on shipping, and delays
I bought it in April from dealer (dealer ordered in March) but sat in BX status until June when dealer added my name to the order and marked it sold at beginning of June. Once that was done went to D and got a VIN in one day. That is why I have a 78xxxx instead of a 76xxxx.

jlusmc

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 TJ Rub, 68 CJ5, 47 CJ2A, 42 MB, 19 F-250
Occupation
Criminal Case Auditor
VIN# 761896 dealer update -
Vehicle has arrived at Pearland, TX rail yard. Thur 8/12
Scheduled to be unloaded from rail car tomorrow Fri 8/13
Dealer will "hot tag" the vin for expedited transport from rail yard
Earliest dealer arrival est Mon 8/16, Latest arrival est Fri 8/20

byhumba

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
To confirm what others have experienced.
If the price on your window sticker changes from your original order POC (Priced Order Confirmation) that original sold order will be honored.
Example:
I ordered my 392 on 2021-05-21 9:52 AM. The base price was: $73,500.
When my window sticker arrived on the Jeep the Base Price was: $74, 195
I paid the original order price.

Hope this helps.
Best, Bret.
Thanks for this. Did that window sticker on the Jeep have your name printed at the bottom? The online version is blank under the name section. I'm concerned the honoring of the original price will depend on the dealer. Jeep should have been careful in putting the ordering price to avoid the customer having to fight the dealer for it.

Sponsored

byhumba

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
How long does it usually take to get a vin after ordering?
2 - 100 days. Lol.

In all seriousness, it may take as little as two days (most likely less than a week), but it has taken months for some here.

MC3_

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392
Occupation
Accounting & Finance
786141 has been delivered to the dealership! Picking up tonight :rock::rock::rock:

cpost6

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
Thanks for this. Did that window sticker on the Jeep have your name printed at the bottom? The online version is blank under the name section. I'm concerned the honoring of the original price will depend on the dealer. Jeep should have been careful in putting the ordering price to avoid the customer having to fight the dealer for it.
It does depend on the dealer. If increase is shown on sticker the dealer will be invoiced for the price increase.

byhumba

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler