Sponsored

How often do you check your build status?

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Haha I just copy and paste from a notepad I always have open on my laptop. Yep I am getting nutty.
I also have a document where I track their responses and cut and paste name/address/phone/VON/VIN and my case #

Today after he congratulated me on my order like they always do and said he would check the status, I pasted the canned "Scheduling Parts" script they always send back to him and said, here I'll help you out.

We both got a good laugh out of it but I imagine he was thinking "What an a******"
Sponsored

MI Jeep Girl

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR Rubicon Firecracker Red
UPDATE:

I received an email this afternoon from Cryptostickers. They found my build sheet. I think this means my jeep is built and waiting for emissions and final inspection before they generate a window sticker and put it on a slow train to So Cal.
Great news!!!

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
I also have a document where I track their responses and cut and paste name/address/phone/VON/VIN and my case #

Today after he congratulated me on my order like they always do and said he would check the status, I pasted the canned "Scheduling Parts" script they always send back to him and said, here I'll help you out.

We both got a good laugh out of it but I imagine he was thinking "What an a******"
Same,

I created a doc so I could cut and paste my info to them and copy their responses. Fortunately, I have not had to update it much and it looks like my JL is built.

You are not nutty.

JLUAltitude

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Unlimited Sport Altitude
Copy and paste my tag Good Morning/Good Afternoon line and all my information with VIN. They don't have time to say hello before I have all the info to them they need. I have been lucky in that my build has not been too bad time wise. But this part with the shipping and on a train. There are no updates on where it is, only estimates. I honestly think this is the worst part. Knowing it is build and on it's way here, yet in a black hole that nobody knows of. It was put on at train on Monday 8/9 and has an ETA to dealer of 8/23 to 9/3. I guess the train has to go through Europe first....
Sponsored