Sponsored

New Toyota 4x4 Lineup Will Have Front & Rear Lockers

FJL40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2dr 6spd
Talking to my buddy (reputable TMC source), the new Tundra (and T4R) will have electronic Front and Rear lockers. He didn’t specify which trim, but he said a similar setup will be available from the LC. This is amazing info! I may be back into a Toyota afterall. :clap:
Sponsored

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
I can see myself getting a Toyota Tacoma in manual with lockers, that would be sweet... But I want regular cab.

Not sure what this has to do with JL though.

OP
OP
FJL40

FJL40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2dr 6spd
I can see myself getting a Toyota Tacoma in manual with lockers, that would be sweet... But I want regular cab.

Not sure what this has to do with JL though.
It’s 4x4 news. Not JL related, but neither are the numerous Bronco threads on here. The T4R is a vehicle that is as close as it gets to being a Wrangler competitor.

LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKURHR
People sleep on the 4Runner, but it's plenty capable, especially with KDSS. The biggest issue is the inability to go above 33s without major surgery.

Check out its RTI relative to some competitors...

Jeep Wrangler JL New Toyota 4x4 Lineup Will Have Front & Rear Lockers 1628710559301

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport (2 door)
I really like the Tacoma, but can't deal with the seating position. My legs go straight forward similar to how you feel in a Miata.

sentience

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lexus GX, 2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Occupation
bureaucrat@gov
I really like the Tacoma, but can't deal with the seating position. My legs go straight forward similar to how you feel in a Miata.
6’5” guy here. I was dead set on buying a Tacoma in 2020. And then I took it for a test drive…

Also, lucky you! Many moons ago, my college roommate had a Mazda Miata. I couldn’t fit in the damn thing. Later found out I would have to have all the foam in the the seats removed.
Sponsored