First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
It's brutal. I wish I could stop looking. What's funny are the dual feelings. I see folks ordered 2 or 3 weeks after me, mine still gathering parts, they are driving theirs. I truly am happy for them, I really am, but at the same time would like to đź‘Š someone at Jeep. Build my damn Jeep or tell me why you won't. They appear unwilling to do either.
Telling me why or what they are waiting for would make me feel MUCH better.

Advertisement

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
No doubt. If they called and said, hey we are holding because you got cloth seats instead of leather, they could upsell me in a half a second.
Exactly. The only things different on mine than several I have seen that ordered weeks after me and have a sticker are Hella and manual windows/locks. If its the color, change it, if the the manual stuff bump me to an S.

Someone at Jeep knows. We need to find out how to talk to them.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Just wanted to share for anyone else with a Rubicon 4XE order. No Gorilla Glass, not Gecko green before anyone asks haha.
Order placed: 6/28
6 weeks no movement.

Feels like I have seen a bunch of Sahara 4XE recently but hardly any movement on the Rubicon 4XE.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-models

Sure looks a couple days faster than average as of 8/5. :tumbleweed:

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Yup, it’s awesome! Didn’t want it taking any heat when it’s FCA’s data it relies on!

I wish FCA did something like this. Like when you order a pizza and it gives you that status bar that says things like “Joe is putting your Pizza in the oven!”

I’d even pay a premium for that, and maybe some assembly line photos as it moved through.
Assembly-line-rated trail camera will show you paint drying... I mean your box of parts collecting itself and moving closer to the light at the end of... I mean the QA inspectors.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Anyone know if there is a specific train company that handles the shipping??
Search the previous 1000 pages. :like: They use the same standard rail as everyone else. Fairly certain there are only two of them I've ever heard mentioned, which is supported by
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking small-intermodal-map.JPG

Getting dealers to actually provide rail tracking information... seems like a 1-in-500 type of chance at best.

RubiSlippers

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler …Maybe
Got my window sticker last night. Dealer said shipping 8/19 which seems abnormally long? I live in Cincinnati so I’m not sure why it would take more than a week to arrive.
Anyone else with experience around shipping timeline after sticker shows up?

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
No doubt. If they called and said, hey we are holding because you got cloth seats instead of leather, they could upsell me in a half a second.
FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTION THAT. I DID get cloth seats instead of leather. Hmmmm. What else are you not telling me?

canc1978

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Willy
FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTION THAT. I DID get cloth seats instead of leather. Hmmmm. What else are you not telling me?
i got cloth too.. things that make you go hmmm

Sponsored

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
i got cloth too.. things that make you go hmmm
Cloth seats here as well. I'll upgrade to Katzkin later. Yeah, my dealer told me this is easily going to be his biggest year ever. As of July 14th he had already entered over 80 orders himself and expects to do 125 to 150 by years end. That sounds like a pretty high volume to me, just for custom orders. However, since I got a pretty killer deal, and didn't order anything special other than GG, Premium soft top, and Proximity Entry, wonder if the final sales price is THE determining factor...

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
There is no reason to think so.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking comparison-seats

Click to embiggen. Note that I had 17 different matches for "Seat" in my build sheet, including "Prem Cloth Low-Back Bucket Seats" despite getting leather seats. :blush:

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
wonder if the final sales price is THE determining factor...
I'll run a histogram of estimated MSRP versus build time if you go through and fill in the estimated costs for the 795 properties found on the build sheets. :bandit:

canc1978

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Willy
My msrp is close to 65k with all the recent price increases so I don’t think it’s price driven.

Advertisement

Advertisement