JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Monsjeep

First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler sport JLU
Ugh, got an email from my dealer today that my build date has been pushed back from 8/5 to 8/25. That would be about 55 days. Oh well, c'est la vie. But damn you, Jeep!
Got the same update from my dealer. Went from 8/6 to 8/20, still better than the email I got from Jeep stating 10/17. 8/20 will bring me to 63 days. This is much harder than I anticipatedā€¦.

Advertisement

JLUAltitude

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Unlimited Sport Altitude
Unlimited Altitude 2.0
Order 7/14/21
VON 7/14/21
VIN 7/15/21
Customer service said assembling parts.
Update:
8/4: In status JB
8/7: In status HELL Says it has been built but has no shipping ETA to dealer. So I guess it is basking in the sun in Toledo.

And I am really sorry for all the people who ordered before me and still don't have a build yet. This is my first time ever doing the build thing, and it is so much worse than trying to figure out why and how someone got their new iPhone before I did when I ordered before them. As someone who is extremely analytical, the lack of awareness to the random build behavior by Jeep is astounding.

Coltenk54

First Name
Colten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC At4
Got some movement on my Jeep! Ordered 7/9 white rubi 4xe every group added, and sky one touch. Dealer estimated about a month out!

B096B997-B7D5-4B83-9709-AB64BBD60790.jpeg

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
Update (contā€™d):
- Received a Ā« build sheet found Ā» update from our friends at Cryptostickers.
- 6/19 order, 2-door 2.0L Snazz Rubicon with steel bumpers, BCFF, LED, leather, cold weather, 8.4ā€œ Uconnect, Rock-Track and GG.
Woke up this morning to a Ā«Sticker Found Ā» email from our friends at Cryptosticker (6/19 order).

To all the May, April or even March warriors out thereā€¦ there is hope, things are moving along and weā€™re rooting for you!

To the June/July folks: itā€™s worth the wait, and in the grand scheme of things, 8-12 weeks to get exactly what you want down to every little detail is not that bad. Try to remember the last time that happened in your lifeā€¦ I donā€™t know about you, but it usually takes me much longer LOL.

canc1978

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Willy
Woke up this morning to a Ā«Sticker Found Ā» email from our friends at Cryptosticker (6/19 order).

To all the May, April or even March warriors out thereā€¦ there is hope, things are moving along and weā€™re rooting for you!

To the June/July folks: itā€™s worth the wait, and in the grand scheme of things, 8-12 weeks to get exactly what you want down to every little detail is not that bad. Try to remember the last time that happened in your lifeā€¦ I donā€™t know about you, but it usually takes me much longer LOL.
Itā€™s definitely frustrating for those like myself that ordered in mid June and have had zero movement while those in mid July are already getting deliveries. I am def happy for those that are getting quick turn arounds though. As someone else mentioned I just wish they would tell me why. Not that it would matter but would still want to know.

Sponsored

Monsjeep

First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara Altitude in Firecracker Red
2.0T + Automatic
Dual Top Group
Safety Group
LED Lighting Group
8.4" Audio Group
Remote Proximity Entry
Cold Weather Group
Mopar All Weather Mats
Mopar Plastic Door Sill Guards

Also I'm in Massachusetts so it's a domestic, relatively high volume market, so I wouldn't think that would add any holdup like I've seen on here with some of the Canadian orders.
Also in MA. Ordered 6/23. Quickly moved from D to D1 and then 2 weeks later regressed. Got an email from Jeep giving me a 10/17 delivery date which made me spiral. Dealer updated me late last week saying she sees 8/20. No clue on how things are going and whoā€™s accurate but JC told me Iā€™m in que to head into build and all parts have been gathered. She said she sees Iā€™ve been in this stage for 4 days šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ˜‘p

Monsjeep

First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Found out fromJC today that a build could be in D1- all parts gathered, waiting to enter manufacturing, as long as 30 daysā€¦..apparently the 6 1/2 weeks of gathering parts is just to prep us for another long stage

Monsjeep

First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got some movement on my Jeep! Ordered 7/9 white rubi 4xe every group added, and sky one touch. Dealer estimated about a month out!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking B096B997-B7D5-4B83-9709-AB64BBD60790
Same person told me it can be in this waiting stage for 30 days today

canc1978

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Willy
So I decided to torture myself and contact JC against my better judgment. still in d status. Day 55...

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
So I decided to torture myself and contact JC against my better judgment. still in d status. Day 55...
Same on torture and contacting JC.
Day 50 for me.

Contacted Jeep Phone Support and my ordering Dealer Thursday, both promised to get back with me. Neither did, of course.

Jeep Chat Mathew at least worded it differently today, but same gathering parts status as last 7+ weeks.

He tried using the week shutdown as an excuse. Oh, I said I am well aware of the shutdown.

I am also well aware others that not only ordered 1-3 weeks after me but have already taken delivery of their Jeeps. Several from the same dealer I ordered from.

I thanked him and cursed. šŸ¤£

canc1978

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Willy
Same on torture and contacting JC.
Day 50 for me.

Contacted Jeep Phone Support and my ordering Dealer Thursday, both promised to get back with me. Neither did, of course.

Jeep Chat Mathew at least worded it differently today, but same gathering parts status as last 7+ weeks.

He tried using the week shutdown as an excuse. Oh, I said I am well aware of the shutdown.

I am also well aware others that not only ordered 1-3 weeks after me but have already taken delivery of their Jeeps. Several from the same dealer I ordered from.

I thanked him and cursed. šŸ¤£
Haha yeah they def tried to word it differently and with more enthusiasm. But I said sounds like d status still. He was like yeah something like that. I said so no progress. I escalated early last week. Has not helped to this point. šŸ¤Ŗ

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Haha yeah they def tried to word it differently and with more enthusiasm. But I said sounds like d status still. He was like yeah something like that. I said so no progress. I escalated early last week. Has not helped to this point. šŸ¤Ŗ
Appearantly I got "escalated" but didn't know it. Earlier last week I did a Jeep Chat, same ole tired rhetoric, but the chat lady really did seem to display empathy. So I called because at least they seem to know something beyond the canned response. The phone lady says, oh I see you have a case #. I said, I do????

It is my belief being "escalated" means nothing, just a means to shut us up at least for awhile.

Didn't that one gal who has waited like 15 weeks get "escalated" a long time ago and still hasn't gotten hers?

Its not the support peoples fault, JC and JPS I mean, I know this. I also know they would probably just rather tell us "Geezus, leave us TF alone. You'll get it when you get it" šŸ¤£

AUeng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Configuration:
ā€”JLU Willys Sport
ā€”ā€”2.0L with 8-Spd Auto
ā€”ā€”Sarge Green, Black Soft Top, Tan Cloth Seats
ā€”ā€”Trailer Tow & HD Electrical Group

7/22:
ā€”order placed with Gupton
ā€”received VON from dealer

7/23:
ā€”received VIN from dealer

8/3:
ā€”from Jeep Chat: "I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build."

8/6:
ā€”from Jeep Chat: "I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest."

This seems like progress, but if I'm actually in "D1" status, shouldn't there be an estimated ship date!?
8/7:
ā€”Build sheet is not yet found.
ā€”from dealer: "Jeep is still in 'D' status and an estimated ship date has not yet been determined."

Perhaps there is an interim between all parts being gathered and actually moving to "D1" status.

Advertisement

Advertisement