Sponsored

I have had it!!! #FreeMyJeep - end the KZ status!!!

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
So JeepChat just said....

Randolph: What the system shows is that your Black 2018 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON has been delivered to the dealership.

The sad part is I am not sure I believe it but....maybe....Just maybe.... It's 9AM here so the dealer just opened.
Thanks for the info and Twitter here I come. I’m also in Southern California in orange county
Sponsored

sbmitch2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram, 2018 Bright White JLU
I was inspired by your #FreeMyJeep campaign and started something similar earlier this week. You tweets were awesome. I need to adjust a few things based on your advice but my status did change 2 days ago. So maybe.... Congrats on getting yours!

Oh just checked Twitter and it appears I got a nibble....

Screen Shot 2018-04-20 at 8.30.21 AM.png
I just want to give you my money and you are making this hard!

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8E837E8B-3781-4ECB-98B3-9FFF80D9F3AB.png
I just want to give you my money and you are making this hard!
OK for anyone who believes in social media, hello Twitter! Taking the advice of my buddy from Cali, I twittered @jeep cares and @Jeep@FiatChrysler_NA, I got a reply in less then 20 min. They wanted my vin#.
OK this is kind of weird about three hours later the dealer calls me and tells me my vehicles there and being PDI’ed. The deal was told three days ago to three weeks. For those of you who want to find out where your vehicle is either tweet or open an account at Twitter and send one to jeep cares and jeep Chrysler, good luck!
I ordered my jeep Rubicon Unlimited February 9 and just arrive today.

OP
OP
xeon

xeon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Its me again ... a new UPDATE

It was there !!! #FreeMyJeep must have worked :) They had trucked it in...it did not arrive via rail. The darn thing was covered in mud, gravel and dirt...they hadn't had time to do a prep on it before I got there. Quick inspection and it was all there.

I bought the Dual Top Group and found something I was not expecting. The hard top had a headliner pre-installed. I was expecting just basic white. Nice surprise. I was also surprised to see that the All Weather Floor mats that I thought were factory installed...sitting in the back with the soft top. Not a big deal...just thought they were to be installed at the factory.

We also found a pink Quality control document inside. It received its initial post build QC report in early March. it had what they are terming a RT -RR WHL FLARE SCRATCH RR SURFACE. It then proceeds to list 1 part replaced and no other quality issues found.
That seems all and good :)

For those interested in a great dealer I went to Huntington Beach Jeep and met with Fred Latasa. Great bunch of peeps...fabulous service....super smooth experience. They have a specialty HB JEEP Performance group that is really great too. I only have one pic so far,
IMG_4858.JPG
should have more tomorrow. I having the lift kit put on and some 35s so we will see how it goes. Hopefully will have it tomorrow....fingers crossed.

Hope you all get your jeeps soon.

Sponsored

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I go to get mine at 10am!!! Pics to come. @xeon I really feel you helped make this happen. Thanks again for the social media idea/concept.
It’s nice to know that social media really works I’m on my way to Vegas to pick up my Rubicon. Good luck to all those who are waiting for their’s to come home.

OP
OP
xeon

xeon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
I go to get mine at 10am!!! Pics to come. @xeon I really feel you helped make this happen. Thanks again for the social media idea/concept.
I am so glad it worked for you.... Congratulations!!! Cant wait to see the pics.

Sponsored

ManLovesRobot

First Name
Manus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Now thats a beautiful Rubi. Much better condition in the show room than mine when I saw it.
50 miles in and loving it. Only thing I notice is off is the analog speedometer and the digital one in the center don’t match. They are of 2-3 mph. Love how light and easy the freedom tops are and the bag is so much improved with the built in track holder.

When i got to the dealer they tried charging me $51698. The MSRP was $54965 and they had it on website for $50128. I am supposed to get 1% below invoice. Also the lease payment for 36 months 15k/yr was $722. This all seemed wrong. I questioned it. Got it for $49500 and the finance guy figured out he ran the lease figures based on 2018 Jk not JL. Payment is now $650. All in all happy. 113 days wait feels like nothing now that I have her.

yongming

First Name
yong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
50 miles in and loving it. Only thing I notice is off is the analog speedometer and the digital one in the center don’t match. They are of 2-3 mph. Love how light and easy the freedom tops are and the bag is so much improved with the built in track holder.

When i got to the dealer they tried charging me $51698. The MSRP was $54965 and they had it on website for $50128. I am supposed to get 1% below invoice. Also the lease payment for 36 months 15k/yr was $722. This all seemed wrong. I questioned it. Got it for $49500 and the finance guy figured out he ran the lease figures based on 2018 Jk not JL. Payment is now $650. All in all happy. 113 days wait feels like nothing now that I have her.
$650 seems too high..would you like to share the numbers?

ChrisTheGod

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yamaha r6, Infiniti q60s conv, 2021 HYDRO RUBI

Um I don’t want to rain on you’re parade or happiness but I think we all should boycott that dealer or like socially put down that dealer for you.