Sponsored

Survey- Total time from order to Delivery: Gupton and Peterson Jeep Only

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
Hello,

I am trying to put together a survey to understand how long it’s been taking to get deliveries after ordering from these two volume dealers - Gupton and Peterson (Idaho).

please include the following:
Date when order was placed-
Date when order was delivered at the dealership-
Jeep Wrangler Trim - Sport S Unlimited, Rubicon Unlimited etc
Options & Packages - SOT, Tow package etc
Dealer - Gupton or Peterson.

thanks!
Sponsored

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
I’ve ordered 2 from Kent at Peterson’s but with the market, chip shortage, and staffing variations, I don’t think you can compare the timing right now as everything is in limbo. My first 2018 JL Unlimited Rubi was ordered on May 2, 2018 and received May 31st, 2018. My 2nd is a Red 2021 Rubi 392 that was ordered on May 11th and is currently built and on its way to Peterson’s as we speak. I wish you luck on whatever you decide to order.

OP
OP

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
I’ve ordered 2 from Kent at Peterson’s but with the market, chip shortage, and staffing variations, I don’t think you can compare the timing right now as everything is in limbo. My first 2018 JL Unlimited Rubi was ordered on May 2, 2018 and received May 31st, 2018. My 2nd is a Red 2021 Rubi 392 that was ordered on May 11th and is currently built and on its way to Peterson’s as we speak. I wish you luck on whatever you decide to order.
I agree it would be more applicable for this year’s purchases. I appreciate your response.

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Date when order was placed- 6/15
Date when order was delivered at the dealership-7/13
Jeep Wrangler Trim - Sahara Altitude
Options & Packages - 2.0L auto, bc hard top, every other option other than LED lights or GG
Dealer - Gupton

OP
OP

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
Date when order was placed- 6/15
Date when order was delivered at the dealership-7/13
Jeep Wrangler Trim - Sahara Altitude
Options & Packages - 2.0L auto, bc hard top, every other option other than LED lights or GG
Dealer - Gupton
Appreciate the response.

Sponsored

o||4xe||o

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe
Adding to the data with the long view in mind; perhaps that will help others down the road.

Date when order was placed: 8/6/21
Date when order was delivered at the dealership: PENDING
Jeep Wrangler Trim - Sahara 4xe (Tuscadero)
Options & Packages - Black/Dark Saddle, Proximity, GG, Anti-Spin Rear Diff, Trail Rail, Off-Road Camera, Safety, Hinge-Gate, Tow, Sunrider Flip-Top, Cold WX, Body Color Hard Top
Dealer: Gupton

OP
OP

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
Adding to the data with the long view in mind; perhaps that will help others down the road.

Date when order was placed: 8/6/21
Date when order was delivered at the dealership: PENDING
Jeep Wrangler Trim - Sahara 4xe (Tuscadero)
Options & Packages - Black/Dark Saddle, Proximity, GG, Anti-Spin Rear Diff, Trail Rail, Off-Road Camera, Safety, Hinge-Gate, Tow, Sunrider Flip-Top, Cold WX, Body Color Hard Top
Dealer: Gupton
Thank you. I have always heard volume dealers get priority. Let’s see if we can get the data and conclude that from it.

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
Ordered from Gupton on 6/11, still no eta, D1 status.
I have always gotten a fast response from Daniel anytime I’ve reached out.
Jeep Wrangler JL Survey- Total time from order to Delivery: Gupton and Peterson Jeep Only C90457A9-53B5-45AE-92F0-E333FC629BF9

Bluesharp

First Name
Bluesharp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara diesel , 1966 MGB
Occupation
Prison dentist...no, seriously 😷 RETIRED!!!
Ordered from Gupton yesterday. Sahara diesel with sky. Wanted the Willys but evidently it's not currently available with the diesel 😕. I think Sahara will be a good compromise. I didn't even ask how long it is going to take....I'm just going to take the attitude that "it is what it is"......
BTW- so far dealing with Daniel has been super easy. Saving almost 7k over local dealers. No brainer for me. Looking forward to a visit to Ashville breweries on the way home to Va!

av8or

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
FedEx-retired
Friend of mine ordered a loaded gladiator diesel from Peterson’s on 5/26/21, and picked it up 7/5/21.

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Ordered from Gupton on 6/11, still no eta, D1 status.
I have always gotten a fast response from Daniel anytime I’ve reached out.
C90457A9-53B5-45AE-92F0-E333FC629BF9.jpeg
Any movement on your build?
When did you hit D1?

I ordered a week after you, mine is always and still in D. It is a very simple build. It listed for 32K less than yours.

I've been very patient, understanding and cordial up to this point. But the lack of any real information from Jeep or Gupton has me teetering on the edge.

I've purposely tried not to hound Daniel. I've only emailed about my status twice in over 7 weeks.

That said, I am at the point I do want some answers now. I spoke with Jeep today and they are nice, but useless.

I've decided to wait until Wednesday, then call Daniel. Everything I here says you will never get him on the phone, but I am confident he will call me back.

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any movement on your build?
When did you hit D1?

I ordered a week after you, mine is always and still in D. It is a very simple build. It listed for 32K less than yours.

I've been very patient, understanding and cordial up to this point. But the lack of any real information from Jeep or Gupton has me teetering on the edge.

I've purposely tried not to hound Daniel. I've only emailed about my status twice in over 7 weeks.

That said, I am at the point I do want some answers now. I spoke with Jeep today and they are nice, but useless.

I've decided to wait until Wednesday, then call Daniel. Everything I here says you will never get him on the phone, but I am confident he will call me back.
It’s hard to tell if Jeep chat really checks sometimes or if they just give you a random answer. I’m basing my D1 status off what Daniel told me when I ask if I could add gorilla glass on 7/22. Jeep chat made it sound like it was in D status but Daniel said it was D1, still have no eta as far as I know.
This is what Jeep chat said on 8/3…
BA931F85-386E-437D-913E-9BCE2ACA89B3.jpeg

I haven’t checked after that.
Daniel said as soon as it’s shipped he would reach out to start the paperwork.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
It’s hard to tell if Jeep chat really checks sometimes or if they just give you a random answer. I’m basing my D1 status off what Daniel told me when I ask if I could add gorilla glass on 7/22. Jeep chat made it sound like it was in D status but Daniel said it was D1, still have no eta as far as I know.
This is what Jeep chat said on 8/3…
BA931F85-386E-437D-913E-9BCE2ACA89B3.jpeg

I haven’t checked after that.
Daniel said as soon as it’s shipped he would reach out to start the paperwork.
Ohhhhh, man. I got that exact response once. I was excited, but its just a reworded D.

I hope yours proceeds quick. I'm about done. Now I'll have to fight to get my G note back probably.

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ohhhhh, man. I got that exact response once. I was excited, but its just a reworded D.

I hope yours proceeds quick. I'm about done. Now I'll have to fight to get my G note back probably.
I was told it could be 9-12 weeks (to be built) when I ordered so I can’t really get to worked up yet. Plus I’m not willing to compromise on options to find one on a dealer lot. Hopefully they will catch up on orders soon. Im trying to refrain from ordering parts until I take delivery just in case. Already have 392 wheels, rubicon decals, tow hooks, Jeep emblems & badge, and a tire carrier lol.

OP
OP

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
I was told it could be 9-12 weeks (to be built) when I ordered so I can’t really get to worked up yet. Plus I’m not willing to compromise on options to find one on a dealer lot. Hopefully they will catch up on orders soon. Im trying to refrain from ordering parts until I take delivery just in case. Already have 392 wheels, rubicon decals, tow hooks, Jeep emblems & badge, and a tire carrier lol.
Wow. You are prepared!
Sponsored