Beadlocks

Hard Rock Jeep

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR HR, 2022 JLUR 2.0, 2022 JLUR Diesel
I have been running Hutchinson Rock Monsters for 5 years. Zero issues. They balance like any wheel. No torque issues. Had them four times to Moab EJS, 20+ Badge of Honor trails, 30 states, backroads, rock, dirt, mud. Zero issues.
Sponsored

cmcclintock

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
I just received my mopar beadlocks with the true beadlock ring for the JLU Rubicon. Is anyone running these rims with the Apex valves. If so what size(standard or XL)and does the stock Rubicon TPMS work with the Apex valves. Thanks.

EbyCreek

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 392
Occupation
ARMY (Retired)

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
What 2 valve stems are you running? TPMS? What is the red one?
Power tank Monster Valve KMC edition.

It requires KMC wheels and yea stock TPMS is retained. On the standard schrader valve

I highly recommend!! I can air down my 40’s in under 1 minute each to the exact pressure I want. And air up is just as easy and under 2 minutes each! And that’s with a Dual ARB compressor which is slower than a power tank (which I don’t even own a PT)

EbyCreek

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 392
Occupation
ARMY (Retired)
Power tank Monster Valve KMC edition.

It requires KMC wheels and yea stock TPMS is retained. On the standard schrader valve

I highly recommend!! I can air down my 40’s in under 1 minute each to the exact pressure I want. And air up is just as easy and under 2 minutes each! And that’s with a Dual ARB compressor which is slower than a power tank (which I don’t even own a PT)
Thanks, was hoping the power tank monster valve fit, already have 2 power tanks

Sponsored

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
Thanks, was hoping the power tank monster valve fit, already have 2 power tanks
The KMC edition ones fit KMC wheels with no drilling. In other words they come with 2 valve stem holes.

Ronbo Ranger

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Wrangler Rubicon
Concerning Mopar 17" beadlock Wheels for my 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon . I went to the dealership to see about picking up a few extra beadlock ring bolts. They couldn't tell me what size the bolts are but wanted to rip me $80.00 for five bolts. Poking around on Mopar parts web site , even with the part number in hand, I was unable to find out what size the bolts are. So now I'm considering parking my jeep with a jack underneath and pull one of the bolts to identity the size. The whole point is to have extras on hand, get a minor dia drill for the bolt size, and a tap to chase the threads if nessesary should one fail. Better prepared than sorry.

leorio

First Name
Violet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Just to look cool, probably not. If you plan to wheel a lot with your DD. Then yes. Being able to safely air way down makes many wheeling situations better.

Just know they are expensive on top of all the other things already listed. You will most likely want to be able to at least mount your own tires as most shops will not do that. If you find one that will, do not be surprised if they charge you $100 to $200 per tire to do so. It commonly takes an hour or so to mount and balance each tire. The shop usually charges shop rate that is north of $100 at the average shop.
agree! if only for aesthetic better get them but for everyday nah

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I just finished a 4000 km trip on my KM236 Tanks, and they were perfect.

No balance issues, rolled straight and true!

DHW

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Occupation
Attorney
I've had the Mopar beadlocks for about 6 months now and have had no problems with daily driving or balancing. Only issue was the box one of the wheels came in was destroyed and some of the beadlock bolts fell out. Got that one balanced w/o the ring and put it on as the spare. The company sent me a bunch more bolts so I put the ring on myself and went back to the tire shop to make sure it didn't need re-balancing. It didn't.

Sponsored

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I've had the Mopar beadlocks for about 6 months now and have had no problems with daily driving or balancing. Only issue was the box one of the wheels came in was destroyed and some of the beadlock bolts fell out. Got that one balanced w/o the ring and put it on as the spare. The company sent me a bunch more bolts so I put the ring on myself and went back to the tire shop to make sure it didn't need re-balancing. It didn't.
So you're not running them in the beadlocked configuration and just have the ring on as a cosmetic detail?

DHW

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Occupation
Attorney
So you're not running them in the beadlocked configuration and just have the ring on as a cosmetic detail?
Yea, should have clarified. I haven't put the actual beadlock rings on yet, just the cosmetic.

Jstarr

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94YJ, 2020 T4R TRDOR, 2017 Taco TRDOR, 2000 Tundra
What is the lowest safe pressure to air down to running stock non-beadlock rims?
I have gone down to 20psi without problem running rock on 32" tires.
Can I go lower, say 15psi, or am I already on the edge at 20psi?

Outrun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
What is the lowest safe pressure to air down to running stock non-beadlock rims?
I have gone down to 20psi without problem running rock on 32" tires.
Can I go lower, say 15psi, or am I already on the edge at 20psi?
15 is fine. Just don't get crazy with it.

Jstarr

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94YJ, 2020 T4R TRDOR, 2017 Taco TRDOR, 2000 Tundra
Cool. Thanks.
Sponsored