Sponsored

This says Jeep to me. I don't see any signs.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Appears to be a utility or oil and gas right of way. Looks too manicured to be much fun. It’ll be trespassing for sure, but worst case is someone will tell you to leave. Very likely that you won’t be seen unless you camp out there a long time and get noticed.

Tellurian

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Wrangler JLUR Ocean Blue (MT); ‘20 Grand Cherokee White; ‘12 Volvo C30 (MT)
Occupation
Analyst
Announcer: “It’s a long par four on the Jeepteenth hole. He’s really going to want a straight drive and no wobble with plenty of air time”

OP
OP

GregorioJL

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Appears to be a utility or oil and gas right of way. Looks too manicured to be much fun. It’ll be trespassing for sure, but worst case is someone will tell you to leave. Very likely that you won’t be seen unless you camp out there a long time and get noticed.
It's the pipeline that was jacked with ransomware a couple of months ago. There is an adjacent powerline that has no trespassing signs, but this has no signs. You wouldn't get past the first stream unless you brought a trailer of 9" rip-rap though. One of the tractors got stuck and another had to pull them out. I'm only there because I volunteer at the state park that overlays that area and that is now a really good area to get equipment into. Before it would scrape the paint off.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Hike to that location. Make sure no one’s around and start the timer. You’ll have about 90 seconds. Take your pants off and then run down & thru, screaming in glee like a giddy little school girl. Then do it in reverse. Stop the timer. Put your clothes back on and leave. Don’t ever come back. Tell no one of your indiscretion.
Sponsored