Sponsored

Received this email from Jeep regarding my JLUR ordered on 6/19 - should I trust this date?

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
It does appear the Wrangler production will continue as long as they can, which is good news.

Jeep Wrangler JL Received this email from Jeep regarding my JLUR ordered on 6/19 - should I trust this date? 1627855835853

Source
Sponsored

KimmyK

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep unlimited Rubicon
I got the same email Friday night, I ordered on 6/21 and have an estimated delivery of the week of 8/24. I’m really hoping this is legit, I want my Rubi❤

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
-6/30 ordered
-7/2 vin & von received
-Checked in with Jeep chat and they told me on 7/26 all parts gathered and I was scheduled for assembly.
-7/26 dealership called me and told me I had a estimated ship date of 8/6
-7/30 got Chrysler Care email saying vehicle should be delivered to dealer week of 9/11

I’m hoping I have it before their predicted timeframe in the email so fingers crossed.

Sponsored

jack bauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Finance
Ordered on 6/9.
Received the same email that states 10/22 delivery.
Not thrilled.

SirDapperDom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ Wrangler Sport, 1990 240sx Hatch
Ordered 6/28 and I have a delivery time of 11/2. Sheesh.

I did order Xtreme Recon and Gorilla glass though.

KreckinVB

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392
Still pending a date on my 392 XR ordered on 7/3. On 7/26 I asked about adding the GG option. Still TBD if that’s happening.

RoadRouge

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Ordered 6/15 - fully loaded Sahara. Email received Friday, delivery expected week of 10/19. I did reach out to Jeep chat the middle of last week. I assume this is why I received the email. My only concern is if my dealer is going to stand by their trade commitment. They offered a very good value for my vehicle and I hope that stays the same after 4 months of waiting. I never expected 6 weeks to be the actual lead time. I set my expectations low at the start. If I receive it the week of October 19th that will be 18 weeks. I work in a manufacturing facility myself so I understand the supply chain issues that most companies are faced with currently. Patience is the only thing I can control. Staying focused on that!

Sponsored

KreckinVB

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392
Updated as of the chat this AM I was told...Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. I do apologize there is no ETA at this time.

Brant

First Name
Brant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL
Thank you for your recent order of a 2021 Jeep! We are excited to welcome you to the Jeep family!

The purpose of this email is to provide you the estimated delivery date of your Wrangler.

Based on our most recent information, your vehicle is to arrive at AUBURN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM the week of 10/15/2021.

If you do not receive a call from AUBURN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM within 7 days after the indicated delivery date, please contact your dealer for further information.

As a valued Jeep Wrangler owner we are excited to welcome you to the Jeep Wave Customer Care program! This premium owner loyalty program offers Best-in-Class coverage, filled with exciting perks and benefits. To find out more please visit:
https://www.jeep.com/jeep-wave.html

In preparation for your new driving experience please visit: https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-garage/select-vehicle.html

Here you can access important information and videos about your new vehicle and register to create your personalized vehicle dashboard.

To make things easier and for your reference, here is your Vehicle Identification Number:
1C4HJXFG1MXXXXXX (changed by me)

Thank you for being a part of the Jeep family and congratulations!

Best wishes,

The Jeep Wave Team

This email is for notification purposes only. Please do not reply to this email.
How did you go online and find this info about your build?

JBean42

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Acura TLX A-Spec; 2020 Chevy Silverado

canc1978

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Willy
Brant - This is an email received by many folks last Friday evening.
did you happen to order with the sky touch. i ordered a 4xe rubicon stingray on 6/14 and i am stuck in the same status as you but have not recieved any emails... starting to think its the top that is causing delays. no real evidence of that but suspecting
Sponsored