FritzBrothers

First Name
Fritz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Can you anyone explain how my guy can’t give me pricing
My local guys says this,”Brother I can't give no price until the vehicle gets here. That's what I mentioned to you over the phone when we placed the order. I apologize about it. I don't know how other people can give a price when the vehicle is not at the dealership yet “ but the Gupton dealer can give me pricing? How is this? What am I missing? I have a down payment and he is saying he won’t refund but the savings for going to Gupton out weights that the only issue is waiting?

Advertisement

Codak

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
My local guys says this,”Brother I can't give no price until the vehicle gets here. That's what I mentioned to you over the phone when we placed the order. I apologize about it. I don't know how other people can give a price when the vehicle is not at the dealership yet “ but the Gupton dealer can give me pricing? How is this? What am I missing? I have a down payment and he is saying he won’t refund but the savings for going to Gupton out weights that the only issue is waiting?
Avoid the dealer at all costs… every dealer around the country will give you a price and sign to it

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
He can give you a price he just doesnt want to. My dealer gave me a price BEFORE I ordered. Then after I ordered he didnt even take a deposit.

BobT

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2013 Dart
He can give you a price he just doesnt want to. My dealer gave me a price BEFORE I ordered. Then after I ordered he didnt even take a deposit.
Other than my trade in, just like above. Nothing shady or not up front for me.

Sponsored

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
See? See! Number go down.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking percentiles-request-to-build
Well I just got “the email” from Jeep. I ordered 6/30 and expected delivery to dealer is 9/30. So a solid 90 for me. Prob more.

BobT

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If only I understood that, I may be amazed.
But either way, it is just as discouraging as hell

JRekasie

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Ordered 21 JLUR 4xe on 6/16/21, delivery on 7/26….

Advanced safety, tan interior and 1 touch sky top.

Believe it or not this replaced a 19 Model X P100D with Ludicrous that was amazing, and also amazingly over valued in the current market so I gladly took the $ they offered to buy it from me for….

I had an 18 JLUS and multiple Grand Cherokee including a 15 SRT.

So far, this 4xe is amazing and takes care of the majority of my local driving in E mode. When I want speed and noiseI I’ll drive my wife’s 21 X7 M50i with its glorious Twin Turbo V8!

looking forward to being in the community again!!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 0B7146F0-2F13-49AB-8788-6C62D32A4F8F

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 219605B6-F32D-4282-8104-9EB719A0DCED

timshel

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Just checked with Jeep chat and this is what they said.

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly.
- Ordered from Gupton July 12
- VIN July 14
- 2 door 2.0/auto Sport S with soft top, tech package, cold weather package, LED lights and tow package

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link

sconrad24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys JKU, 2021 4XE
I signed on our agreed upon deal before I ordered. I have the details in writing.

KWini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I wanna cry 😢 lol Just got an estimated delivery for my Jeep and it’s not until 10/12!!!
Ordered 7/2
Wrangler Unlimited Sport
2.0L
Automatic
Hydro blue
Both safety groups
Technology package
Premium soft top
Convenience/cold weather group
Alpine Audio
Cloth seats/ all weather mats
Mopar side steps View attachment 490928
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking B13BC7BD-7C90-461E-8171-9CD3BFB287CE

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Has anyone gotten a letter that isn’t quoting a delivery of Sept-Oct or later?

I’m kind of curious as to whether these are outliers and they’re setting expectations, or whether it’s all orders being pushed? They could also be providing worst-case dates.

BobT

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 21 JLUR 4xe on 6/16/21, delivery on 7/26….

Advanced safety, tan interior and 1 touch sky top.

Believe it or not this replaced a 19 Model X P100D with Ludicrous that was amazing, and also amazingly over valued in the current market so I gladly took the $ they offered to buy it from me for….

I had an 18 JLUS and multiple Grand Cherokee including a 15 SRT.

So far, this 4xe is amazing and takes care of the majority of my local driving in E mode. When I want speed and noiseI I’ll drive my wife’s 21 X7 M50i with its glorious Twin Turbo V8!

looking forward to being in the community again!!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking B13BC7BD-7C90-461E-8171-9CD3BFB287CE

And the children seem excited to interact with the Jeep.

Advertisement

Advertisement