Recommended Dealers List

joshcolf

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Nissan Altima
Just ordered from Chapman Jeep in Pa. excellent communication from the start and very fair at 7% under invoice with AR#. Can’t wait for my new 4xe!
hey! who was the salesperson you worked with at Chapman? I'm from Long Island, NY so Philadelphia isn't too bad a drive. Thanks!
Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

SquallJeep

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
hey @Gazelle you're up in that corner right?
care to give some insight? :like:
I worked with Justin At Renton CDJR to order my new Willys. Was able to use Tread Lightly and he has been amazingly responsive. I would highly recommend sending him a message or give him a call.

2tall4red

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2021 JLUR 4xe soon!
Occupation
Account Manager
hey! who was the salesperson you worked with at Chapman? I'm from Long Island, NY so Philadelphia isn't too bad a drive. Thanks!
Tom Borah. [email protected]

he was excellent and got mine for 6% under invoice with 1% AR #.

let him know Patrick from NH sent ya! 😃

xbogey22

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TOYOTA 4RUNNER TRD ORP
Occupation
Sales Analyst
Looking for something closer to Portland, Oregon if possible. I did sign up for the -1% off invoice through Tread Lightly but seeing if there is room for deeper discounts. I realize the last few months have been a little crazy, it may make more sense to wait things out...

Sponsored

Kurlon

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4XE Rubicon, maybe?
My local southern Maine options appear to be sticking to straight MSRP, anyone done better recently in this area?

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
My local southern Maine options appear to be sticking to straight MSRP, anyone done better recently in this area?
MacDonald Motors in Bridgeton, call Travis. 45 min drive each way for me but they have always treated us well. We used our Tread Lightly affiliate rewards (1% below invoice) on last 2 vehicles but I believe it was a 30 day wait for control numbers. No issue there because we ordered both vehicles.

AUeng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking for something closer to Portland, Oregon if possible. I did sign up for the -1% off invoice through Tread Lightly but seeing if there is room for deeper discounts. I realize the last few months have been a little crazy, it may make more sense to wait things out...
It has been a while since anyone on the forum mentioned them, but you might check pricing at Ron Tonkin.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/nw-dealer-recommendation.34723/post-816549

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/map-of-dealers-with-competitive-pricing.16315/

awdxtc

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 crosstrek
Tried to work a deal near Pittsburgh today for a loaded sport s but they wouldnt move off sticker. The search continues

BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Bolt Premier, 2021 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired-Banking-Insurance-Coal Miner-Maintenance...a bit of everything! :)
Tried to work a deal near Pittsburgh today for a loaded sport s but they wouldnt move off sticker. The search continues
You are a one day drive away from Gupton in TN....just North of Nashville.
The discount is well worth the drive, IMHO.

Sponsored

JEEPT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
I have purchased 2 vehicles in the last 3 months from Gupton near Nashville. Took delivery of the last one on Tuesday. It's a 750 mi drive one way. It's a no brainer at 8% under invoice with
affiliate # and financing. He even stepped way up on my trade in this time around.
Make a trip out of it. I drove up from St' Pete on Monday. On Tuesday I took delivery first thing in the morning. Then we went to the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green Ky only 50 miles away, where the factory is. Next back to Nashville to the American Pickers Store and building. The place
was packed with people. I didn't realize that their TV show was that popular. Then finished
the day with The Grand Ole Opry. Trace Adkins was playing along with 6 other musical acts and 1 comedian. Even if your not into country music it's a great show. Drove home on Wednesday.
Take it from an ex General Manager that ran a number of car dealerships, Gupton is a straight
shooter and a great place to buy a car.

awdxtc

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 crosstrek
I have purchased 2 vehicles in the last 3 months from Gupton near Nashville. Took delivery of the last one on Tuesday. It's a 750 mi drive one way. It's a no brainer at 8% under invoice with
affiliate # and financing. He even stepped way up on my trade in this time around.
Make a trip out of it. I drove up from St' Pete on Monday. On Tuesday I took delivery first thing in the morning. Then we went to the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green Ky only 50 miles away, where the factory is. Next back to Nashville to the American Pickers Store and building. The place
was packed with people. I didn't realize that their TV show was that popular. Then finished
the day with The Grand Ole Opry. Trace Adkins was playing along with 6 other musical acts and 1 comedian. Even if your not into country music it's a great show. Drove home on Wednesday.
Take it from an ex General Manager that ran a number of car dealerships, Gupton is a straight
shooter and a great place to buy a car.
Who should I i talk to there

Futura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata RF, Ridgeline
Tri-City Jeep in Eden NC, Experience?

Anybody ordered and picked up your Jeep from Travis at Tri-City in NC?
  • How long did it take from factory to dealer?
  • How was your experience?
  • How long did it take after your arrival at dealer to driving off with your Jeep?
  • How was your vehicles condition? Cleanliness, mileage, etc...
  • How was finance experience? Did they honor your price on your buyer’s order? Discounts, incentives etc...
Thanks in Advance!!
Roger
  • How long did it take from factory to dealer? 2 weeks or so. We were traveling and knew that we wouldn't be back in time to pick up right away.
  • How was your experience? Top Notch
  • How long did it take after your arrival at dealer to driving off with your Jeep? 2 hours.
  • How was your vehicles condition? Cleanliness, mileage, etc...Came with 4 miles on the clock. Travis let me take it out for a spin prior to completing the paperwork. The Jeep was mint.
  • How was finance experience? Did they honor your price on your buyer’s order? Discounts, incentives etc... We didn't require financing so that was a pleasant 3 minute conversation. The price was the same as originally written up. No surprises and we received a full tank of gas. We had three dealers to chose from and Tri-City turned out to be the best fit for us.

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
  • How long did it take from factory to dealer? 2 weeks or so. We were traveling and knew that we wouldn't be back in time to pick up right away.
  • How was your experience? Top Notch
  • How long did it take after your arrival at dealer to driving off with your Jeep? 2 hours.
  • How was your vehicles condition? Cleanliness, mileage, etc...Came with 4 miles on the clock. Travis let me take it out for a spin prior to completing the paperwork. The Jeep was mint.
  • How was finance experience? Did they honor your price on your buyer’s order? Discounts, incentives etc... We didn't require financing so that was a pleasant 3 minute conversation. The price was the same as originally written up. No surprises and we received a full tank of gas. We had three dealers to chose from and Tri-City turned out to be the best fit for us.
Awesome thanks!
Sponsored