Sponsored

MNWIlKO

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I ordered mine on 07/21 received my VON and Vin within a couple of days. I am in the D status, hopefully it won’t take forever! JLUR, Hydro Blue, 2.0, auto, proximity, tow pack, hard top, grab handles, hinge reinforcement. Pretty simple. Crossing my fingers.
Sponsored

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER
I ordered mine on 07/21 received my VON and Vin within a couple of days. I am in the D status, hopefully it won’t take forever! JLUR, Hydro Blue, 2.0, auto, proximity, tow pack, hard top, grab handles, hinge reinforcement. Pretty simple. Crossing my fingers.
Similar to mine but I went diesel. D since 6/19

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
First post in JLU forum. I have a JK right now. Ordered a JLU Sport S with the 24S package, Black with the 2 safety groups and LED package on 7/26 got the VIN this morning. Now in Scheduling. How long is scheduling? I am assuming it can take up to 30 days.

bigcity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Black/Black/6speed

Sponsored

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
That's brutal. Hopefully your dealer can find out what's going on.
I don't get the "please reach out to your dealer for further information. My Dealer says "it's still showing in "D" status. that is all we know." So, if that is all they know and see, why does Jeep keep saying that?

bigcity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Black/Black/6speed
IMHO, both Jeep Chat and the Jeep Customer Care line, 877-426-5337, are utterly useless.
I have been given a lot of runarounds and misinformation from them. The agents are clearly hamstrung and whoever owns mgmt control over them clearly doesn't give any Fs about keeping customers in the know on their order status.

Best bet, watch Cryptostickers and call your dealer once or twice a week.

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
IMHO, both Jeep Chat and the Jeep Customer Care line, 877-426-5337, are utterly useless.
I have been given a lot of runarounds and misinformation from them. The agents are clearly hamstrung and whoever owns mgmt control over them clearly doesn't give any Fs about keeping customers in the know on their order status.

Best bet, watch Cryptostickers and call your dealer once or twice a week.
The dumbass on the 877 number told me they recycle VIN numbers from wrecked vehicles in a salvage yard.

CBR2200

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Long story short, ordered 4/15, cancelled, ordered again 5/31, delivery window is 7/22-8/2. No one can tell me if it's on the train yet. Once it arrives to the dealer it still has 1200 miles to get to me. The wait is killing me!

Attachments

Sponsored

dougiebros

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
A few details on my build.

JLU Willys 22W order package.
2.0L turbo, Premium Sunrider Soft Top, Alpine Speakers, 7" radio, White, Tow and Aux package, Cold Weather package, Tech package.

Ordered: 6/24
VIN a few days later.
ETA is 8/5, dealer is thinking I'll take delivery the week of 8/9.

Fingers crossed!!

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A few details on my build.

JLU Willys 22W order package.
2.0L turbo, Premium Sunrider Soft Top, Alpine Speakers, 7" radio, White, Tow and Aux package, Cold Weather package, Tech package.

Ordered: 6/24
VIN a few days later.
ETA is 8/5, dealer is thinking I'll take delivery the week of 8/9.

Fingers crossed!!
Nice!!! Feel like I'm getting screwed by jeep 🤣🤣 I did a hydro rubi diesel w hard top, cold, and tow. 6/19, vin 6/21 still sitting with no dates

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
The dumbass on the 877 number told me they recycle VIN numbers from wrecked vehicles in a salvage yard.
6 weeks in for me, 6/18 order date. Jeep Chat, same canned gathering parts response. Saw a post in here last night about a guy that had luck calling.

Called, sat in hold 33 minutes, got Habeeb or some similar named gentleman with molasses-thick accent.

Gave him my VIN, he can't find it in the system. Doubke check and repeat to him 3 times. He asks for my order number, which I hadn't recieved from dealer. He gives up 20 minutes later.

Freaking a bit, get on Jeep Chat, same canned response on status, but did get my order # from them.

Called again, only 26 minutes on hold this time. Habeebs verbal clone can't find VIN in system. Give him order number, 10 minutes later he has found something. Claims my build is "sequenced for production" and "Vehicle is ready to proceed to the line"

Hoping that meant D1, but he said there was no build date listed.

Argh.

Last edited:

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6 weeks in for me, 6/18 order date. Jeep Chat, same canned gathering parts response. Saw a post in here last night about a guy that had luck calling.

Called, sat in hold 33 minutes, got Habeeb or some similar named gentleman with molasses-thick accent.

Gave him my VIN, he can't find it in the system. Doubke check and repeat to him 3 times. He asks for my order number, which I hadn't recieved from dealer. He gives up 20 minutes later.

Freaking a bit, get on Jeep Chat, same canned response on status, but did get my order # from them.

Called again, only 26 minutes on hold this time. Habeebs verbal clone can't find VIN in system. Give him order number, 10 minutes later he has found something. Claims my build is "sequenced for production"

Hoping that meant D1, but he said there was no build date listed.

Argh.
At least it's moving. D1 you will be put into que and have a date. That's the next step I believe. Last I called them like 2 weeks ago I got the same response that my vin couldn't be found. Didn't try with the order number though. Maybe I'll call today and see I'm at 6 weeks also and sick of just sitting lol

CaliJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Rubicon Past: 2016 C300, 2018 JLU Sport S
Ordered my 2nd 4xe Rubicon black with Gorilla Glass, Tow, Leather, Cold Weather, Proximity and Dual top group on June 30, got a built date of 8/10
Sponsored