Sponsored

Difference between Gladiator Rubicon Fox Shocks and Fox 2.0 IFP?

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
Curious if anyone has any insight into the difference between the two. I picked up a set of Gladiator Rubicon Shocks and put them on my JLU and am very happy with them so much so I picked up another set to put on the Off Duty Supervisors JLUR. In looking for the second set I found a set of Fox PS 2.0 IFP shocks and am wondering what the difference is.

To anyone thinking about Gladiator Rubicon Shocks on a JL I recommend it! You will need to swap the upper mount bushing in the rear and ream out the lower mount holes on the axle and get a M14 bolt for them. You will need two of 68274895AA for the rear top mounts available from Mopar, about $8 each.
Gregj
Sponsored

hockeynut258

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Thanks for sharing! Could you give a review on the JT fox shocks now that they have been installed for a few months?

OP
OP
Gregj

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still like them, they are a little softer. I did pick up the Fox PS 2.0 IFP's and installed them on my Sport, those have stiffer valving. Off Duty Supervisor still likes hers and i put a set on the Gladiator too, overall highly Recommended!
Gregj

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Moijto 2005 TJ AEV Hemi
From my findings, the Glad's get a softer valving then the Wranglers. I have the JT's Rubicon and Mojave 2.5 's. The JT's Rubicon don't do well with Synergy springs. It's too soft. The 2.5 Mojave with the Synergy are outstanding.

Philjeepjlu

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Curious if anyone has any insight into the difference between the two. I picked up a set of Gladiator Rubicon Shocks and put them on my JLU and am very happy with them so much so I picked up another set to put on the Off Duty Supervisors JLUR. In looking for the second set I found a set of Fox PS 2.0 IFP shocks and am wondering what the difference is.

To anyone thinking about Gladiator Rubicon Shocks on a JL I recommend it! You will need to swap the upper mount bushing in the rear and ream out the lower mount holes on the axle and get a M14 bolt for them. You will need two of 68274895AA for the rear top mounts available from Mopar, about $8 each.
Gregj
hey Greg… I’ve come across a mopar crate lift kit for a gladiator.. 2” lift.. I would like to install this in my 19 JLUR (just the shocks) can you give me some insight, List of parts, everything I could possibly need to install the rears… (where to get bolts/bushings and part numbers ) i’m sure the fronts bolt right up..

u can email me if possible
[email protected]

OP
OP
Gregj

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hey Greg… I’ve come across a mopar crate lift kit for a gladiator.. 2” lift.. I would like to install this in my 19 JLUR (just the shocks) can you give me some insight, List of parts, everything I could possibly need to install the rears… (where to get bolts/bushings and part numbers ) i’m sure the fronts bolt right up..

u can email me if possible
[email protected]
Part number for the upper bushing is in the first post, you will need two to replace the upper bushings. You can just reuse the bolts for the lower mount or get two M14 bolts and nuts and ream out the lower shock hole on the axle. Any Mopar parts dealer can get them, I went to the local dealer and ordered them for about the same as ordering online and paying shipping.
Gregj
Sponsored