Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
@viper88 to be fair, I stopped checking ~a week ago when I sold mine. :)

We're definitely getting into the phase of when used vehicle prices are going to have to start equalizing, and that equalization process is likely to be a bit messy, since they're so inflated now.
I have a friend who uses Manheim Auctions. He said used wholesale prices seem to be dropping now. Anyone who bought a used car in the last 10 weeks will not be happy when they sell in the future. They basically over paid 30%-40% "if" the market actually returns back to the previous norm.

Anyone who sold between May and today made out like crazy. I personally could not resist and sold a few cars, including my '19 JLR, for profits. I basically was paid to drive some of my cars for 2-3 years. Unreal..

I can't wait to order a new JL as soon as 2022 order banks open!
Sponsored

BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Bolt Premier, 2021 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired-Banking-Insurance-Coal Miner-Maintenance...a bit of everything! :)
@viper88 to be fair, I stopped checking ~a week ago when I sold mine. :)

We're definitely getting into the phase of when used vehicle prices are going to have to start equalizing, and that equalization process is likely to be a bit messy, since they're so inflated now.
Also, just a matter of time for home prices to start falling....Just say'n...

Radar25

First Name
Reinaldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
Ordered from criswell 7/25 got vin today. Now I gots the night b4 christmas jitters n I'm sure it will be a wait ..

mathwebb

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 minivans

I ordered from Steve Boeckmann on the 24th. Just got my build sheet with the VIN - Super excited. I ordered the absolute base model JLU with just sting grey added as an option...... Now the wait begins:)
Oh and Steve was great - we emailed back and forth for a week before I went for it. Highly recommend checking him out if you are in the midwest.
[email protected]

Jim341

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Sport Altitude
I am looking to order a Wrangler build and have emailed some dealerships that I found in this thread. My understanding is they present the price I would pay off invoice and the doc fee but should I expect a lot of other fees to be tacked on when the Jeep comes in and I actually go pick it up?

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I am looking to order a Wrangler build and have emailed some dealerships that I found in this thread. My understanding is they present the price I would pay off invoice and the doc fee but should I expect a lot of other fees to be tacked on when the Jeep comes in and I actually go pick it up?
Some dealers might try but NO.

BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Bolt Premier, 2021 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired-Banking-Insurance-Coal Miner-Maintenance...a bit of everything! :)
My wife and I traveled up to Gupton Motors from the Naples area here in
Florida. Daniel, Renee, Walter and F&I did not try to push anything on us. One of the easies transactions I've ever made and I've made many! I'm not sure exactly where you are located in Florida, but Allegiant has some cheap flights out of Punta Gorda to Nashville and Daniel will have his driver pick you up and bring you back to their dealership. Wish you well with your new Jeep, Jim.

saxd40

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
That was not my experience. I just picked up my Rubicon yesterday from the Mall of Georgia Jeep and the price Mike ([email protected]) quoted me was the price I paid. There were no unknown fees and no pressure to purchase additional addons during the financing.

Jim341

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Sport Altitude
Awesome just wanted some piece of mind.
Ended up placing my order with Mall of Georgia today at 7% under invoice. Mike was responsive and great to work with. Everything was done over email.
The wait begins!

2tall4red

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2021 JLUR 4xe soon!
Occupation
Account Manager
Just ordered from Chapman Jeep in Pa. excellent communication from the start and very fair at 7% under invoice with AR#. Can’t wait for my new 4xe!

Sponsored

xbogey22

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TOYOTA 4RUNNER TRD ORP
Occupation
Sales Analyst
Looking to order a Wrangler soon but not sure what dealer is best to work with in the PNW. Anyone have any insights and still possible to get below invoice pricing?

maxmxa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Looking to order a Wrangler soon but not sure what dealer is best to work with in the PNW. Anyone have any insights and still possible to get below invoice pricing?
It doesn't look like many people from NW are looking at this thread much. I posted a similar message here last week for Seattle/Everett area, but no response from anyone.

fczabala

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR; X5
Clubs

It doesn't look like many people from NW are looking at this thread much. I posted a similar message here last week for Seattle/Everett area, but no response from anyone.
hey @Gazelle you're up in that corner right?
care to give some insight? :like:

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
I’ve seen Kent Schurtleff from Peterson DCJ in Idaho mentioned quite often. Used to be a guy called Phillp from bud clary closer to you but think he left.

Try using the search function in the top right (the magnifying glass) for this thread only and type in Seattle, Washington or PNW, or just spend a bit of time reading through some of the pages on this thread is your best bet. Best of luck.

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
hey @Gazelle you're up in that corner right?
care to give some insight? :like:
Sure. In the Seattle area, if you're shopping in WA you can get a decent deal from @PaulwithJeep on this forum. His dealership is DwayneLane's in Everett. I was able to get Invoice -1% on an ordered 4xe. Not the best deal available, but it was the best I could find back in Nov when I ordered. Paul is very straight forward and a no pressure salesman. No games, and they honored the original price from back in Nov. Even their finance gal was straight forward; she did her job explaining all the available extras without being pushy or attempting any of the usual tricks you hear about.

However, the purchasing situation has significantly changed in the past 6 months. I've not been as carefully monitoring deals since I picked up my JL, but, from what I have seen, even getting invoice deals is a challenge in this area. Supposedly, the volume incentives from Stellantis have been reduced. That combined with stratospheric used car prices and high customer demand reduces the dealerships' ability or willingness to cut prices.

There are two other dealerships I can suggest. The first, South of Seattle, is Bud Clary in Auburn. I've heard of Invoice -3% on ordered JL's a couple months ago. The second is Kent in ID, as Dalema just mentioned. Last I heard, they were still providing good deals, but...I've been focusing on volcanoes and wrenching since my JL arrived. Use this thread, make deal acceptable to you, then get out there to drive and enjoy.
Sponsored