Thank You For Ducking Me...

mnjeeper

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 TJ, 2021 JLUR
I've been ducked twice. Thanks to that, I was exposed to the facebook group....wow.

I'm fine with it, but these people were like "I don't own a Jeep, is it legal if I duck Jeeps?" "What if I own a renegade, can I still participate?" "I just spent $360 on ducks, gonna take a week of vacation and get all the locals!!"

Like everything, moderation is good.

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Had a duck pop up on my 2 dr JLR (Chief Blue) 14 times in 5 months, lol. I've been giving them away as fast as I get them. That jeep is the stock one, too. Gotta be the color.

Xenolith

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sport S, 6MT, 2024 Subaru Crosstrek
Occupation
Retired Geology Professor
I got my first duck in Moab on 7/17. It was obvious I had been running on trials. It was appreciated.

Last edited:

Sponsored

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
i've been known to throw a few ducks (but not because i GAS about anything on Facebook).

i've done it as a sign of admiration of a build; not everyone is going to get one.

halsjeep

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
I saw the girl who ducked me. She can duck me anytime.

bondijoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe - Sarge Green
Just wondering what kind of mileage your getting on your 4xe. Every time I ask this question, people respond with the using it in all electric mode scenario. I know its not a Tesla. What kind of mixed gasoline & electric (hybrid) miles does your Jeep indicate.
Not about ducks but wanted to answer your question. I have about 1700 miles on my Sahara 4xe with 33" K02 tires, about 1150 miles in electric mode and 550 using gas. Charge it every night. My display shows 34 mpg. I've used two tanks of gas in 3 months. Happy so far and running quietly on battery with the sky top open is great.
Sponsored