Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Chevy, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, & Ram
Hi everyone...I’m Tom...

Also a member of Ram-TRX, JLwranglerforums, Bronco6g, Bronco Sport Forum, Mach E forum, Mavericktruckclub, & F15014gen Forum…check out my reviews on those forums if you get a chance...

We are offering 3% under invoice plus tax/tags & Pa doc...

No deposit required...

No additional dealer addons...

No finance or trade stipulations...

Below is my menu for other CJDR products as well - % under invoice is before any Stellantis Retail Incentives & TDM's:

CHAPMAN OF HORSHAM ORDER MENU
AS OF 1/26/22
% UNDER INVOICE
WRANGLER & 4XE3%
GLADIATOR3%
3923%
COMPASS3%
CHEROKEE3%
RENEGADE3%
GRAND CHEROKEE3%
GRAND CHEROKEE L3%
WAGONEER & GRAND WAGONEERINQUIRE
RAM 1500 & TRX3%
RAM HEAVY DUTY3%
RAM PROMASTER/CITY3%
CHARGER3%
CHALLENGER3%
DURANGO3%
PACIFICA3%

Feel free to dm/text/email me

[email protected]

[email protected]
215-410-2210
Chapman of Horsham, 19044 zip
Sponsored

Last edited:

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Are you offering the same for 392 orders? Local dealers here are already under MSRP now when they were $15k over MSRP a month ago.

OP
OP
dealerinsider

dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
Are you offering the same for 392 orders? Local dealers here are already under MSRP now when they were $15k over MSRP a month ago.
392 is the question I have been getting in my DMs…all mine are in C or D…locate companies as of Monday have offered me 15k over msrp for those once they hit D1…so that is the route I’ll take with those…

I don’t have any problem placing a retail order for one above my allocation & my pricing structure of % under invoice…I did this with TRX & they were scheduled above my allocation…just tried it today with another forum member & dealerconnect states it wont schedule...so we are rolling the dice to see if it goes to C or D status over the next couple weeks...if you want to give it a shot, with the understanding it may never schedule, ill put one in for you

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 is the question I have been getting in my DMs…all mine are in C or D…locate companies as of Monday have offered me 15k over msrp for those once they hit D1…so that is the route I’ll take with those…

I don’t have any problem placing a retail order for one above my allocation & my pricing structure of % under invoice…I did this with TRX & they were scheduled above my allocation…just tried it today with another forum member & dealerconnect states it wont schedule...so we are rolling the dice to see if it goes to C or D status over the next couple weeks...if you want to give it a shot, with the understanding it may never schedule, ill put one in for you
So just to confirm -- and this is probably my lack of understanding, did you get a VIN for the one that dealerconnect states won't get scheduled?

OP
OP
dealerinsider

dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
So just to confirm -- and this is probably my lack of understanding, did you get a VIN for the one that dealerconnect states won't get scheduled?
I just placed it tonight...so we will see over the next week or so

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just placed it tonight...so we will see over the next week or so
Gotcha.

The reason I ask is because technically I do have an order in with another dealer, but it's only $2k under MSRP and it does have a VIN. It's in D status, though. So I've been trying to find ways to get the typically x% under invoice deal.

I have an $86k build. Proper under invoice deal would put me at like $74k. Certainly willing to lose my deposit to save that much. I don't mind PA delivery... that's better for me.

Geesmill

First Name
Gees
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Duramax; Chevy Volt
nope...either ship it or find a dealer near you willing to handle a Courtesy Delivery for you
Ok, this is probably a dumb question, but what is a "Courtesy Delivery?" If it is what it sounds like, it sounds like a local dealer completes the delivery even though they didn't process the order. Again, sorry if this has been answered elsewhere.

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Glad. Mojave, 16 JKU Sahara, 20 Supra
^^ yes, that’s exactly what a courtesy delivery is. Problem is, it’s hard sometimes to find a dealer willing to do one.
The corvette guys do these a lot.

Sponsored

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Do you offer sold order protection for leases?

What rate would someone leasing get? Cash deal + Financing (with or without AR)?

OP
OP
dealerinsider

dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
Depends on the lease...

A special lease rate thru CCAP - Yes

Standard lease rate thru CCAP - No (4xe is standard)

Rate would depend on the vehicle & the credit tier...CCAP isnt the only game in town, but they are the only one that will protect a lease rate if its special

tampahoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD and 2005 TJ
Depends on the lease...

A special lease rate thru CCAP - Yes

Standard lease rate thru CCAP - No (4xe is standard)

Rate would depend on the vehicle & the credit tier...CCAP isnt the only game in town, but they are the only one that will protect a lease rate if its special
What’s this special vs standard lease rate?

OP
OP
dealerinsider

dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
What’s this special vs standard lease rate?
special lease rate is a rate the manufacturer (Jeep) uses by reimbursing CCAP…the amount is the difference between CCAPs standard lease rate and a lower special rate agreed upon to help advertise a lower payment…by doing this instead of using a rebate it helps with residuals…the transaction price is still high but the rate is lower & the payment is lower to the consumer…

standard are the rates off the leasing companies rate sheet…4xe uses standard lease rates, not a special from Jeep…

best example is 0% on a finance…the standard CCAP rate might me 3.5%…Jeep will reimburse CCAP a buy down to advertise 0%…almost like buying points on a mortgage…the points would be paid by Jeep
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.