Sponsored

Diabolical Slipstream Enclosure Pre-Orders Now Live

Jerpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
I just saw on Diabolical Inc's facebook page that they are now taking pre-orders for the Slipstream Enclosure for the 4xe. In their announcement video, they state that production is slated to begin in about 4 weeks and that if you are looking to upgrade from a previous JL they can sell you the parts separately. If you do decide to pick one up, you can use promo code FREEDOM21 for 10% off your order (~$85 / the cost of shipping).

I should point out that the rear access door is smaller than in previous JL versions. What are your thoughts on this?
Sponsored

Last edited:

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I love my Slipstream. I have a soft top, which is down spring through fall as well has fling the doors off. The Slipstream is great for running errands or keeping things secure when out and about.

Pics:
IMG_3120-X3.jpg

IMG_3118-X3.jpg

IMG_3123-X3.jpg

2manyhobbies

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Rubicon XR
I ran out of patience and made my own. Will share pics tomorrow once the carpet arrives. Also saved about $750 doing it myself. šŸ˜€šŸ˜‚

OP
OP
Jerpy

Jerpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I love my Slipstream. I have a soft top, which is down spring through fall as well has fling the doors off. The Slipstream is great for running errands or keeping things secure when out and about.
Have you considered powder coating the sides to match the color of the rest of your Jeep?

OP
OP
Jerpy

Jerpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I havenā€™t thought of that. I donā€™t mind the black, it doesnā€™t stand out too much.
True, but they have a couple photos on their site where they did that and it looks pretty cool:

Jeep Wrangler JL Diabolical Slipstream Enclosure Pre-Orders Now Live FB_IMG_1627174359785
Sponsored