Sponsored

Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet?

ecnrsfm_3hnds

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Update: my 5/22 order, FINALLY heard from the dealer and he’s indicated I’m now in D1 status with a ship date of August 6. He’s also indicated he believes the chips are now impacting Wrangler production.

for those who caught my earlier thoughts of jumping on a JLUR that arrived locally - it arrived, the dealer did their inspection/start up, dealer (and several others in the area) was subsequently robbed with the thieves taking all the key fobs. 🙄

im starting to believe the Jeep Gods have deemed me unworthy!!
Sponsored

aronslusa

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Been watching this since I had the itch to get out of my '21 Willy's and into a Gecko 4xe and take advantage of lease specials right now.
Gecko 4xe Rubicon
Gorilla Glass
front camera
trailer tow
cold weather
steel bumper
trail rail
all weather mats
something else I'm probably missing..

Finally pulled the trigger, submitted 7/8/21
Got nervous with the wait times I was seeing 😅
Checked daily after ordering, D status until logging in today... D1 status w/ a ship date of 8/10 and one of our salespeople here ordered a similar unit in Hydro blue same day, and his went D1 today w/ a ship date of 8/6

Cannot wait!

Sponsored

Aubie4Pres

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko 4xe Rubicon
Been watching this since I had the itch to get out of my '21 Willy's and into a Gecko 4xe and take advantage of lease specials right now.
Gecko 4xe Rubicon
Gorilla Glass
front camera
trailer tow
cold weather
steel bumper
trail rail
all weather mats

Checked daily after ordering, D status until logging in today... D1 status w/ a ship date of 8/10 and one of our salespeople here ordered a similar unit in Hydro blue same day, and his went D1 today w/ a ship date of 8/6

Cannot wait!
Wow, congrats. I have Gecko 4xe JLUR with GG ordered on 5/24 and nothing. Please post pics in the Gecko thread once that bad boy arrives

Roody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR order cancelled; 2012 Wrangler
Today's update, via Emily (same rep as yesterday):

"Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.
10:37:56 AM
Me
Can I escalate today?
I was told today is the day at which I can
10:38:58 AM
Emily
I am showing we are on track with the order we are not longer waiting for parts and now waiting for the order to be built we would be still within the time frame for the order.
10:39:33 AM
I would need to recommend chatting back in next week for another update on the order
10:39:50 AM
Me
ok... just for clarification, how many weeks is expected to be from order to delivery?
10:40:17 AM
Emily
6 to 8 weeks would be the time frame
10:40:59 AM
Me
today is 6 weeks, 1 day. if it shipped today it would be 8 weeks or so is my understanding.
10:41:07 AM
doesn't that put it behind schedule?
10:41:24 AM
and being that it hasn't yet been build, it's behind schedule
10:41:52 AM
Emily
Were closed for one week for retooling this would have set us behind we are working on orders
10:42:06 AM
Emily
That is correct it would only be happening if the materials have not been received
10:43:18 AM"

Tried to pry/prod a bit to get some answers that would hopefully help everyone on here. My status seems consistent with yesterday, at least. Holding out hope that it keeps moving forward.

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Gecko 4xe Rubicon
Gorilla Glass
front camera
trailer tow
cold weather
steel bumper
trail rail
all weather mats

Cannot wait!
Wow! Good for you. I ordered 6/30. Still nothing. 😡

Sponsored

bravoitssarah

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon (on order)
Build update! Per Jeep Chat: "your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle." I confirmed with her that it's most likely my hardtop headliner going to get installed! So I think I'm in JB stage? I will confirm with my dealer later today.

bearym

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4xe (ordered)
Build update! Per Jeep Chat: "your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle." I confirmed with her that it's most likely my hardtop headliner going to get installed! So I think I'm in JB stage? I will confirm with my dealer later today.

I’m in the same status and also ordered the headliner! Hoping we’re not here for long…

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
In D1 according to Jeep chat this morning. Waiting to hear from dealer to confirm.

bravoitssarah

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon (on order)
@bearym Hooray!! This is exciting stuff! I think the hardtop headliner was the only Mopar stuff I added (plan to get floor mats added at dealer or somewhere else) so hopefully should go through this phase quickly! My ship date is ETA 7/26 so sounds reasonable.
Keep me updated on yours!
Sponsored