Sponsored

Outrun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Yep I’m the official press release there was a point where he says “more 35” tire info later this year “ so I would
Assume they will open it up to other motor choices. Again i wouldn’t stay with the 35’s but everything in that package is a decent deal. And upgrading to 37’s will be a no brained for sure. Then I can give my son the 35’s or put them on my CJ.
That's my thought as well. Either put the 35s on another vehicle or sell them and move to 37s and I believe the gearing, 4.56, will be ready.

84jeepjohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JLUR 392, 84 CJ7, 2005 Z71 Burb
That's my thought as well. Either put the 35s on another vehicle or sell them and move to 37s and I believe the gearing, 4.56, will be ready.
and my CJ needs new tires... now to convince the wife to buy a 55K+ vehicle for tires on the CJ..... :)

Sponsored

TCogs1

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cj6
35" tires, wheels that require you to buy mopars over priced lock rings ( like the winch plate for the $1200 bumper). And not Fox shocks but tuned shocks (non adjustable). And a 1.5" lift for 35", they fit but would look tucked. I would pass.

yeah, i hate to say it.. the Jeep fox shocks are junk, they leak in less than 2 years, mopar will not back them up (per dealer) and they fade after an hour of rock crawling... knowing what i know now i would not pay for the mopar lift.. over priced, non adjustable, non rebuildable, and does not perform over time..

grokshot

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unilimited Rubicon
yeah, i hate to say it.. the Jeep fox shocks are junk, they leak in less than 2 years, mopar will not back them up (per dealer) and they fade after an hour of rock crawling... knowing what i know now i would not pay for the mopar lift.. over priced, non adjustable, non rebuildable, and does not perform over time..
Are there any other lifts that wouldn't break the Jeep warranty? I suspect the dealer would have to install whatever lift it would be.

TCogs1

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cj6
Are there any other lifts that wouldn't break the Jeep warranty? I suspect the dealer would have to install whatever lift it would be.
I have not researched it much, but 1500 bucks can buy a few spares from others I’m sure, I see evo team doing great work….

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
I had ordered a 392 Rubicon back in February and took delivery of it on June 5th and I no sooner find out about the Recon Rubicon package along with Gorilla glass. I love it except for the soon to be fixed steering issue. BUT I do wish it did have the 4:56 gearing in it, so to convert both axles to 4:56 gearing here in NJ it is going to be close to $3k to have it done. I can get mt money back on mine if I trade it in, but the ordering books are supposed to open 10/5/21 for the 2022 392 Recon Rubicon.
I am wondering what else will be different from a 2021 to a 2022 in a 392 Recon Rubicon package.
I have heard rumblings about Jeep offering Dana 60's in the future, but who knows if that will really happen

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
So when will BFG be making these tires? 315/70R17 C KO2’s have been on back order for months. I’m driving on bald tires.

Sponsored

Bard

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I ordered my rubicon w xtreme recon package last week and was given at the time manual or auto option Just not yet the 4.88 optioned manual. I got the 8 speed auto. So who knows… maybe it defaulted to auto on his screen and manual showed up but was not selected @rent @LongTimeListener

rikity

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Make sure you guys drive the manual before you get one. It feels gutless to me, was not impressed

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
No, but mine has been "gathering parts."
Hmmm. That is promising. I said I wasn't even gonna check status until the 2nd week of August. I might have to peek and give Jeep Chat a shout. Not that they know anything but....
Sponsored