Sponsored

Anyone having Uconnect issues?

TratzPatratz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green JLUR
Is anybody here having issues with the actual App. It always tells me there is no communication and I 100% know I have very good cellular service at home and on my phone.

so I deleted the app and reinstalled it, and now it won't even let me login.
Just keeps booting me back to login screen.

The Webpage seems to work fine. I logged in and Locked the jeep and it said the command was received as well, so I can assume communication from cellular / GSP to the JEEP is also working.
Sponsored

TratzPatratz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green JLUR
Is anybody here having issues with the actual App. It always tells me there is no communication and I 100% know I have very good cellular service at home and on my phone.

so I deleted the app and reinstalled it, and now it won't even let me login.
Just keeps booting me back to login screen.

The Webpage seems to work fine. I logged in and Locked the jeep and it said the command was received as well, so I can assume communication from cellular / GSP to the JEEP is also working.
For anyone having a similar issue and comes across this post:

I was able to fix it.
I called the support # listed in the Uconnect app and spoke to them live.
we did various troubleshooting steps and ultimately I was given a case # and escalated to a level 2.

They then told me that they would email or call me back.
Low and behold today I tried logging into the app out of curiosity and was promted to accept the terms of the Uconnect app (I had done so prior) So i'm going to assume the L2 tech had gone in and reset my account.

I'll come back and post later if I find the app gums up again.