Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
Hi,

I’m a Canadian waiting on a dealer order JLU 4xE that I’ve purchased.
Cryptostickers says it’s found the window sticker though the link to it doesn’t work. I can though get the window sticker here; http://windowsticker.fcacanada.ca/?language=en&vin=1C4JJXP62MW658605

The build sheet link is/will be here; https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C4JJXP62MW658605
says “VIN not found” currently.

My sales rep is responsive and trying to be helpful but doesn’t seem to have much information on where we are in the process and Jeep Chat says “Sorry, 🇨🇦, privacy, call your dealer”.

Any way to get more info or must I learn/practice patience (which is hard as first Jeep, post Covid, summer, top down, road trip, canoe, kids eager, etc…)?

thanks,

mark
Anyone here able to use the Tread lightly discount with the Friends and Family discount? Ordered my Jeep Sahara Altitude on July 12. Anxiously waiting!
I was able to use Tread Lightly with the FF program. Keep in mind, because we are in a different climate as far as the auto industry goes, there are quite a few dealerships out there not honoring either program.

Advertisement

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Talked to dealer this morning for an update

Current status:

Built and in "JB status" – shipped to body vendor
Since I ordered "dual tops "dealer said this was probably to put my boxed up soft top inside back of Jeep.

Slowly getting closer, 9 weeks since order shipping 2-3 weeks typically to dealer so looking at an August delivery at the earliest. :like: :clap:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Jk Smokey Mountain 21 JL Altitude
Tomorrow Starts week 6 for me. As of today I have no movement from jeep chat or cypto, other than that my order was placed and I have a VIN. From experience once things start to move, how fast should I expect delivery? Right now I’m worried it might not be until September or later. I can be patient, just want to make sure the dealer will honor my trade value we have in the contract.

NickAmalf

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Willys Wrangler
OMG it looks amazing.. Waiting for my JLU Willys but just different color which I ordered on 6/27. Hopefully your timeline will apply to me as well and I'll get it by mid-August.
Honestly it looks even better in person lol. I didn't think it was possible until I actually saw it myself haha. Not disappointed at all. And loving the soft top

NickAmalf

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Willys Wrangler
Anyone here able to use the Tread lightly discount with the Friends and Family discount? Ordered my Jeep Sahara Altitude on July 12. Anxiously waiting!
I don't have the FF discount but I was able to use the tread lightly one saved me roughly about 2 grand I believe

Sponsored

BobT

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2013 Dart
Are some of you guys saying that discount may get stacked?
I have 2 myself FCA and Tread Lightly

dcjjones

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara Altitude
I don't have the FF discount but I was able to use the tread lightly one saved me roughly about 2 grand I believe
Thanks, Didn't know if you could combine the two. Fortunate to have a family member that allows me to use the Friends and Family discount.

dcjjones

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara Altitude
I was able to use Tread Lightly with the FF program. Keep in mind, because we are in a different climate as far as the auto industry goes, there are quite a few dealerships out there not honoring either program.
Thanks for the heads up. Was wondering if it was one or the other. I think I'll pay the 100bucks and see if I can get both.

DevilDogJeeper

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
It looks like I'm on the list of anxious Jeep orders. I got my VON# on 7/15 and no VIN# as of yet. I'm guessing that based on the options I ordered that I'll be on the long waitlist. I have no doubt it will be worth it. Order pic for attention 🤪

My soon-to-be new baby! Hydro Blue JLUR Diesel with Half doors
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Screenshot_20210714-114255_Gallery

First Name
Sydney and Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Sahara Snazzberry
Should we be worried that our dealer gave us a "ship date" of 7/22 (in 4 days) and, according to Jeep Chat, it's not even made yet? We're still in the "parts are gathered and it's sequenced for production" phase and it's supposed to be on a train in a few days. We're nervous, to say the least. 😅

We ordered on 5/25.
We got a build sheet today!!! 🎉🎉🎉 I know there are still many steps to go, but this is the first glimmer of hope we've gotten since we ordered back in May.

Today was our "ship date" according to our dealer and he said delivery is typically within two weeks of the ship date. Sounds like she's being made today, so maybe it's actually possible! We're finally excited again after two months of waiting and frustration over zero movement. 😁

Sponsored

BobT

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We got a build sheet today!!! 🎉🎉🎉 I know there are still many steps to go, but this is the first glimmer of hope we've gotten since we ordered back in May.

Today was our "ship date" according to our dealer and he said delivery is typically within two weeks of the ship date. Sounds like she's being made today, so maybe it's actually possible! We're finally excited again after two months of waiting and frustration over zero movement. 😁
So your dealership was pretty spot on?
What was Jeep Chat saying during this?
I have a dealership build/ship date of 7/29 and hope it happens.

First Name
Sydney and Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Sahara Snazzberry
So your dealership was pretty spot on?
What was Jeep Chat saying during this?
I have a dealership build/ship date of 7/29 and hope it happens.
Yeah, I assumed that the "ship date" given by our dealer was the day it was supposed to, you know... ship. But someone here in the forum explained that the ship date is typically the day your Jeep is actually made. That turned out to be correct for us because it's our "ship date" and we just got our build sheet this morning.

Jeep Chat told us 3 days ago that our parts were gathered and we were sequenced to build (same thing they've been saying for a few weeks now). We're going to hit them up again tomorrow AND call our dealer to see what kinds of updates we can get! I'll report back! 😁

BobT

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's awesome.
I know about the multiple meanings of events during the build.
I am dreaming that mine will keep its' date the dealership mentioned.
Congratulations on moving forward.

ecoastsrfr

First Name
Chally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
Well, looks like my order is starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Build Specs:
  • Sarge Green Sport S Unlimited
  • Sky One-touch Top
  • LED Headlights
  • Cold Weather Package
  • Trailer Tow (Aux) Package
  • 6 Spd Manual
Order Timeline:
  • Ordered: 5/29
  • D1 Status (all parts gathered): 6/28
  • Build Status (framing, paint, trim): 7/20
  • Estimated Dealer ETA: 7/24 - 8/2