First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome brother!! She’s a beauty.......:rock:
@Wabujitsu I believe if you can hold off for just a bit adding a lift I may know where you can get a used RK 3.5 with all new bushings lol

OP
OP
Wabujitsu

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
@Wabujitsu I believe if you can hold off for just a bit adding a lift I may know where you can get a used RK 3.5 with all new bushings lol
I will probably go with a 3.5 JKS again, and stay away from RK 😉

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wabujitsu

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome brother!! She’s a beauty.......:rock:
Roky, I won’t be able to tease you anymore, as we are blasting through obstacles 🤣

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Roky, I won’t be able to tease you anymore, as we are blasting through obstacles 🤣
Lol..... I’m gonna make my first suggestion for your first mod...Tazer JL Mini ...... it’s the best 300.00 you’ll spend. You can unhook sway bar in 2 wd, and go as fast as you want without it reconnecting. You can engage lockers in 4 hi and rear lockers in 2wd. These things will make more sense when you start reading up on the nannies. Also can do a hell of a lot more, tire size calibration, disable start/stop..... etc.

OP
OP
Wabujitsu

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
Lol..... I’m gonna make my first suggestion for your first mod...Tazer JL Mini ...... it’s the best 300.00 you’ll spend. You can unhook sway bar in 2 wd, and go as fast as you want without it reconnecting. You can engage lockers in 4 hi and rear lockers in 2wd. These things will make more sense when you start reading up on the nannies. Also can do a hell of a lot more, tire size calibration, disable start/stop..... etc.
I’ve got an Ecri device already Roky; I believe it does those things, for half the price of a Tazer. I will plug it in and try it out. Good thing about this device is you can change settings and then unplug it from your vehicle. It saves the settings in the various computers of the vehicle. For the few things I used it for in my Sport, it worked flawlessly!

019923FA-AE12-4F52-9605-AC777488C21F.png

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve got an Ecri device already Roky; I believe it does those things, for half the price of a Tazer. I will plug it in and try it out. Good thing about this device is you can change settings and then unplug it from your vehicle. It saves the settings in the various computers of the vehicle. For the few things I used it for in my Sport, it worked flawlessly!

019923FA-AE12-4F52-9605-AC777488C21F.png
I’ve seen those, but have no experience with them.

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
The thing I’m doing: trading in my built 2018 JLU Sport for a 2021 JLU Rubicon, with Sky One Touch top, Alpine radio system, 2.0T without eTorque, leather seats, Granite Crystal, etc.

I have mixed feelings about this because I LOVE my Jeep, as many of you know, and I’ve spent a fair amount of money building it. However, due to trade-in values, this is my only reasonable chance to afford a Rubicon. Not only do I want the improved off-road ability, I also want the SOT top, the top-of-the-OEM-line stereo, etc.

I‘m just awaiting the vehicle to be delivered to the dealership; any day now.

Should I have any concerns about the SOT, or the 2.0T without eTorque? My Jeep currently has the 2.0T with eTorque, and I LOVE it!
How good of a deal did you get on your trade? I'm also considering trading in my 6mth old 2021 JLU sport for a 4xe. If people really are getting these phenomenal deals, I may just pull the trigger.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wabujitsu

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
How good of a deal did you get on your trade? I'm also considering trading in my 6mth old 2021 JLU sport for a 4xe. If people really are getting these phenomenal deals, I may just pull the trigger.
I got a crappy deal on my trade. I beat them into only $27K for my built 2018 Sport. It has to go to auction. Because of the lift, the dealership won’t sell it on their lot, due to the lift causing “liability” for the dealership.

OP
OP
Wabujitsu

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I got a crappy deal on my trade. I beat them into only $27K for my built 2018 Sport. It has to go to auction. Because of the lift, the dealership won’t sell it on their lot, due to the lift causing “liability” for the dealership.
Damn..... you took a beating on that.

OP
OP
Wabujitsu

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Wabujitsu

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
Damn..... you took a beating on that.
Also, there’s that “market adjustment fee” they tack onto new vehicles, ONLY revealed when you are buying them. $2K+. I expected it. Nothing you can do about it, especially with new Rubicons, as they are a hot commodity right now, with buyers stacked up behind you, and they aren’t making that many currently.
Sponsored