Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
I went out side last night to walk the dog and got my first hint of smoke.
giphy (2).gif

Told the dog (and the wife later) "Well, I've been waiting for this part of summer". There's nothing to burn down here but houses and weeds, but we get socked in by smoke every year from fires in the Sierras, really sucks when you are on a swamp cooler and it pumps fire smoke into your house round the clock. Last year we had to leave town for a few days so we could breathe.
a buddy of mine has a house in chino valley / pualden area. every time he heads out to az, he can smell / see the smoke from one of the fire. the smoke smell manage to find its way into the house. where are you in relation to my buddys house.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
a buddy of mine has a house in chino valley / pualden area. every time he heads out to az, he can smell / see the smoke from one of the fire. the smoke smell manage to find its way into the house. where are you in relation to my buddys house.
SW about 400 miles, from Chino Valley. Where's he leaving from (Chino Valley is in AZ)?

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
he's here in ny. most likely he'll go out to az in september for vacation. while he's out there. he goes out to the gun range and fire off some rounds.

Sponsored

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
he's here in ny. most likely he'll go out to az in september for vacation. while he's out there. he goes out to the gun range and fire off some rounds.
Ok, I get it now. Last year our fires had the entire southwest smelling like smoke, there's also a fair number in AZ most years.

Sponsored

Iaintgonnatellu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Speaking of bikes, my neighbor is buying Layla today, so that was an easy sale.

He's already got some mod parts in for her.
Does your insurance company even processes your payments or do they even bother writing you a policy. I’m sure when you call them they just answer like this “ what the fuck your buy now or sold Steve”

Last edited: