Sponsored

Anyone else excited for Monday - Wrangler production resuming

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
While I'm sure the line workers in Toledo are less that elated to return, anyone else here with an order in excited for Monday for Wrangler production to resume?

I've been rotting in "scheduling parts" for 4 weeks now, I'm hoping to see some movement in the next couple weeks.

I didn't think I was in a hurry at all to get the thing, but as the weeks slowly crawl by and our warm weather days become numbered, seems perhaps I am. 😃

Good luck everyone with an order in and may a speedy build and delivery be shortly upon you. 🙏

Can't wait to see your pics and hear how the pickup process went for you.
Sponsored

Litfury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2022 Rubicon XR Hydro Blue
I ordered a 4xE on 6/28. I’m not expecting anything before September/October. If it’s sooner then I’ll just be pleasantly surprised.

NFWman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Grand Cherokee LTD, 2021 JL Rubicon
While I'm sure the line workers in Toledo are less that elated to return, anyone else here with an order in excited for Monday for Wrangler production to resume?

I've been rotting in "scheduling parts" for 4 weeks now, I'm hoping to see some movement in the next couple weeks.

I didn't think I was in a hurry at all to get the thing, but as the weeks slowly crawl by and our warm weather days become numbered, seems perhaps I am. 😃

Good luck everyone with an order in and may a speedy build and delivery be shortly upon you. 🙏

I’m in the exact same boat. Stuck in “scheduling/gathering parts” for 4 weeks. I think my wait might be a little extra long because of the color ordered: Gecko Green.

MJKid88

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Occupation
HVAC
I ordered a 4xE on 6/28. I’m not expecting anything before September/October. If it’s sooner then I’ll just be pleasantly surprised.
Did you order from Gupton?

Sponsored

Caseman2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking for jeep

I really want to check the status tomorrow. But I know nothing will be different.

I just left "scheduling parts" and now I am at "all parts are gathered. Will start production soon".

Diesel with everything but 1 touch and steel bumpers.
No accessories
No gorilla glass.

Ordered 6/17 from gupton

OP
OP
LuvHydro

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
I’m in the exact same boat. Stuck in “scheduling/gathering parts” for 4 weeks. I think my wait might be a little extra long because of the color ordered: Gecko Green.
My color is discontinued so I may never get it. HellaYella 🎸s

Trainman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Willys 2dr
I just hope everything is somewhat back to normal when I order my 2022 in Jan./Feb. 2022. I would order a 2021, but have had Wranglers in the past and will wait to see if anything is different and what colors they will come out with. I'm not expecting too much to change, but if they add Bikini Peal I would be happy with that color.

Sponsored

JeepLife27

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Ordered my Rubicon 4xe in Granite on July 5th from Gupton as well. I'm new to this forum and this is my first build, but how do I find out about updates on the process? Is there a website that tracks this? Thanks in advance for the help. Looking forward to the day I go pick it up, but I know it's probably going to be awhile.

TJJL19

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Sport
I'd like to sell my 2019 JUL and order a 2022 JLU and hope they put the 392 into another model, like the Willys, or at least get rid of the etorque crap, on the auto trans and V6.

Last edited:

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Rubicon 2 Door
Yep, glad Jeep factory workers enjoyed their vacation. Hope they return well rested and put out great work. That or they might be hung over as hell 😁

Lab1

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Sting Gray, '20 M340i
I just hope everything is somewhat back to normal when I order my 2022 in Jan./Feb. 2022. I would order a 2021, but have had Wranglers in the past and will wait to see if anything is different and what colors they will come out with. I'm not expecting too much to change, but if they add Bikini Peal I would be happy with that color.
If you order now you are ordering a ‘22 model, ordering for a ‘21 model has already closed

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
If you order now you are ordering a ‘22 model, ordering for a ‘21 model has already closed
Source? Conventional wisdom on this forum points to 21 order bank open until December. The order guide for this month is current for 21's.
Sponsored