Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
Well, I spoke to Amber at Jeep Care this morning and got this message:

Thank you, I can see your order is in transit to your dealer! We have an ETA window of 07/29/2021 - 08/11/2021!

Advertisement

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
update to the update:
Paperwork arrived at my house late last night. Drove to the dealer with everything signed and test drove. Not sure what they have been doing with it for two weeks - still not filled with gas or cleaned up. Dealer said that they puzzled over the window sticker for a while until they figure out that I ordered so long ago that there was a price increase in the meantime. They explained that and said that I got a good deal. Honoring original agreement. But I can pick it up tomorrow afternoon! It will be exactly 80 days since the order was placed by the dealer, the day after I ordered it from them.
4BC5A1A0-19B5-406F-A494-B6902B10B992.jpeg

[/QUOTE]
I've been following your ordeal. On the upside she's beautiful. I know if I ever went 4XE it would be Black. Great combo with the 4XE Blue. Congrats

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I've been following your ordeal. On the upside she's beautiful. I know if I ever went 4XE it would be Black. Great combo with the 4XE Blue. Congrats
[/QUOTE]

I can't tell if that's black or granite..? It's all wet and shiny!

Last edited:

IAJeepguy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR EcoDiesel
Occupation
ACMX
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking FD0D30E0-E09D-4634-B525-B60FBE5DC19F

Finally picked up our Jeep from Guptonā€™s yesterday! Made the drive back to Iowa immediately after. Manā€¦ those LED lights are amazing lolā€¦ now I understand the raving reviews of them.

Word of adviceā€¦ if youā€™re even remotely tall and order the dual door groupā€¦donā€™t expect to drive it home a long distance comfortably lol. Luckily my wife and I are short. šŸ˜‚

We also met @rcadden at Guptonā€™s as they picked up their Hydro Blue Wrangler.

wild4cats

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2022 JLUR XR
Occupation
Retired
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking FD0D30E0-E09D-4634-B525-B60FBE5DC19F

Finally picked up our Jeep from Guptonā€™s yesterday! Made the drive back to Iowa immediately after. Manā€¦ those LED lights are amazing lolā€¦ now I understand the raving reviews of them.

Word of adviceā€¦ if youā€™re even remotely tall and order the dual door groupā€¦donā€™t expect to drive it home a long distance comfortably lol. Luckily my wife and I are short. šŸ˜‚
We also met @rcadden at Guptonā€™s as they picked up their Hydro Blue Wrangler.
Congratulations! You are both living the dream. I hope you buying experience with Gupton was outstanding!

Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

32 days from order to pickup with Gupton. Smoothest, easiest vehicle purchase ever. Financing was ~10 minutes. No hard upsell, numbers were exactly what I expected, easy easy easy.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210717_082850

Picking up at the same time as @IAJeepguy was a fun bonus.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210717_094532

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Well like everyone else on this thread I am waiting.
I've researched and went ahead and ordered parts which have slowly coming in.

Today I got my front bumper and skid and winch mount. So I unboxed everything including other parts I have on stand by and then I weighed everything.

Then I created a spreadsheet and started plugging in the items and their weight. Once I get my Rubi I will also weigh the parts I remove.

Right now Im at PLUS 186 pounds. Thinking I will be plus 400-500 by the time I am done.

Itā€™s been a fun day.

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
Well like everyone else on this thread I am waiting.
I've researched and went ahead and ordered parts which have slowly coming in.

Today I got my front bumper and skid and winch mount. So I unboxed everything including other parts I have on stand by and then I weighed everything.

Then I created a spreadsheet and started plugging in the items and their weight. Once I get my Rubi I will also weigh the parts I remove.

Right now Im at PLUS 186 pounds. Thinking I will be plus 400-500 by the time I am done.

Itā€™s been a fun day.
Nothing like a good project to preoccupy the mind while waiting.

BDoerr54

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4Xe, 2020 Mustang GT, 2021 Mach-e
checked in on my 4Xe this morning with Jeep Chat. Still in gathering parts phase. Ordered 6/28 and had the VIN next day. I'm so impatient :LOL:

canc1978

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Willy
checked in on my 4Xe this morning with Jeep Chat. Still in gathering parts phase. Ordered 6/28 and had the VIN next day. I'm so impatient :LOL:
Same boat, i ordered a 4xe on 6/14 and have been in gathering parts for a month

Sponsored

DrSpank

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
First Wrangler:

Ordered: 6-26-21
VON: 6-26-21
VIN: 7-6-21

Willys
White
2 dr
Auto
AC
Nothing extra

Skimom

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler
Just checked with Jeep chat ordered gecko green Sahara on 6/10. Told they are still gathering parts. They do not have an ETA when they will start painting the limited run of gecko green .I also asked if I would get an email when there is a status change and he said no, that I should check back in 2 weeks.

First Name
Sydney and Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Sahara Snazzberry
Should we be worried that our dealer gave us a "ship date" of 7/22 (in 4 days) and, according to Jeep Chat, it's not even made yet? We're still in the "parts are gathered and it's sequenced for production" phase and it's supposed to be on a train in a few days. We're nervous, to say the least. šŸ˜…

We ordered on 5/25.

jlusmc

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 TJ Rub, 68 CJ5, 47 CJ2A, 42 MB, 19 F-250
Occupation
Criminal Case Auditor
Should we be worried that our dealer gave us a "ship date" of 7/22 (in 4 days) and, according to Jeep Chat, it's not even made yet? We're still in the "parts are gathered and it's sequenced for production" phase and it's supposed to be on a train in a few days. We're nervous, to say the least. šŸ˜…

We ordered on 5/25.
If there are no issues it can be built and inspected in 2-3 days. The ship date is more of a target date of when the vehicle's base build will be completed at the factory. If you have upgraded equipment like rock rails, tailgate reinforcement ect.... you will then go to the body vendor and possible additional inspections prior to actual shipping.

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4XE, 20 C8, 20 Indian, 55 Studebaker truck
what color did you get? I ordered my 4XE on the same day! Gecko Green on mine

Advertisement

Advertisement