Can 392s still be ordered?

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Hypergreen JKU
I’m confused by all the recent orders I see for 392s. Did the order banks open back up for them? Are dealers being allotted more?

I talked to my local dealer a couple weeks ago about ordering a 392 and they said they had sold all their allotments and I would have to wait to see if they offered the 392s in 22 model year.
Sponsored

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
I’m confused by all the recent orders I see for 392s. Did the order banks open back up for them? Are dealers being allotted more?

I talked to my local dealer a couple weeks ago about ordering a 392 and they said they had sold all their allotments and I would have to wait to see if they offered the 392s in 22 model year.
Yes, you can still order a 392. I recommend trying another dealer as many have recently ordered successfully.

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0

I just called my local dealer as well and he told me the only 22’ vehicle he can order at the moment is a Grand Wagoneer. He can’t order a 21’ 392 at this point. I’ve got a JLUR Ecodiesel on order but the paint I chose is taking forever and the longer I wait the more I second guess my decision to order the diesel instead of the 392. He said he’s going to call his rep and get back to me. Not holding my breath though.