Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
They will go great with your Jeep. Plus you cant go wrong with KC being your initials, haha. If you need any help or have questions. Feel free to send me a message.
Agreed and thanks!

davewald

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.davewaldrop.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Sort of, kinda retired....mostly
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES Is Officially Joining The JL Wranglers Forum Community B229C360-5BA9-4342-B5AC-D3261C6FBF14

Sponsored

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT, 1969 Wagoneer
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lighting Adventures Since 1970
Looks like a good trail. Some rocks, some water, some mud, and trees! Those SLIMLITE LEDs look great on the bumper there. 👍

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Just put the Gravity Pro 6 bar on the JLU. Have had the Apollo on the TJ for years.
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES Is Officially Joining The JL Wranglers Forum Community IMG_2880(1)
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES Is Officially Joining The JL Wranglers Forum Community IMG_2880(1)
Nice! Looks like the bar is curved too? It really helps the spread of light when curving it. Nice looking TJ also!

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES Is Officially Joining The JL Wranglers Forum Community 1626212078780

Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES Is Officially Joining The JL Wranglers Forum Community 1626212087339

For those who don't know, you can curve the Pro6 bar to help give a better spread of light. Personally, I like to curve it between lights 2&3 and 6&7 on the 8 light bar for the JL/JT.

Sponsored

JeepAustinWeird

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Welcome to The Forum @KC HiLiTES !!!

Here's my FlexEra4 Combo Lights with the Red Bezel.

Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES Is Officially Joining The JL Wranglers Forum Community 1626212087339

Instagram Page: mambaflex_jlu
Facebook Page: mambaflex_jlu

I like the looks of those FlexEra4 Combo Lights. I have a couple of small light bars on the front of my Jeep that don't put out as much light as I'd like. One is a 20" and other is a 12". These KC lights look well rated as far a lumen output. I'm looking to ditch the bars and put on more roundish lights on top of my winchguard bar. [I already have Rigid Sideshooters mounted at my A-Pillar].
You don't happen to have any photos showing how much light output and how much illumination that they achieve do you?
Also, what did you wire them to? Stock Aux switches, voswitch, etc. They are rated at 6.7 amp draw per light and I know 2 of the Aux switches are rated at 15 amps. Is it ok to wire the 2 lights to the 15 amp switch or is the 6.7 X 2 total amps too close to what the switch is rated to handle?

Thanks and nice looking Rig.

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I like the looks of those FlexEra4 Combo Lights. I have a couple of small light bars on the front of my Jeep that don't put out as much light as I'd like. One is a 20" and other is a 12". These KC lights look well rated as far a lumen output. I'm looking to ditch the bars and put on more roundish lights on top of my winchguard bar. [I already have Rigid Sideshooters mounted at my A-Pillar].
You don't happen to have any photos showing how much light output and how much illumination that they achieve do you?
Also, what did you wire them to? Stock Aux switches, voswitch, etc. They are rated at 6.7 amp draw per light and I know 2 of the Aux switches are rated at 15 amps. Is it ok to wire the 2 lights to the 15 amp switch or is the 6.7 X 2 total amps too close to what the switch is rated to handle?

Thanks and nice looking Rig.
Hello Steve,

Here is a post written by @Jeep Generation under this thread link below explaining wiring the FE4 to stock Mopar Aux Switches...
---------------------------------------------------------
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...a-4-wiring-to-aux-switches.66289/post-1414344

"
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES Is Officially Joining The JL Wranglers Forum Community img_8031-

Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES Is Officially Joining The JL Wranglers Forum Community auxswitches-

Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES Is Officially Joining The JL Wranglers Forum Community eep-wrangler-jl-2017-2020_en1-fuse-box-diagram-

Here are some pictures of the KC harness and info on the Mopar Switches with Fuse locations.

The 2 legs going to the actual FE4 lights each have 3 wires in them. Red, Black and White.

The Blacks need to go to your battery negative for best connection.

The Whites are the Amber back light. If you want to use a AUX Switch, I would recommend Switch #3 or #4. They are 15 amps max. To match the KC wiring, you should swap out that 15 amp Micro Fuse for a 3 amp to match what they are using to safe off that wire to the light. They want it to pop at 3 amps, not 15.

The Reds are the Main White Light. I would recommend to use with Switch #1 or #2 as they are rated at 40 amps max. Now I would recommend swapping out the 40 amp Cartridge Fuse for a 25 amp to match the KC wiring. They want it to pop at 25, not 40. By the time it reaches 40 amps, something could burn up. If it is hard to find the Cartridge Fuse (not a common fuse), you would also use the KC 25 amp inline fuse between the Mopar Switch leg and the KC Red wires.

Note that KC did not intend for both White and Amber to be on at the same time. So make sure to turn off the Amber before turning on the White. "
---------------------------------------------------------

Also, here is a video showing some night time footage...

Hope this helps. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

OP
OP
KC HiLiTES

KC HiLiTES

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
From Cape Lookout, NC to Lake Powell, UT KC has lit he way.

Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLiTES Is Officially Joining The JL Wranglers Forum Community eep-wrangler-jl-2017-2020_en1-fuse-box-diagram-

So awesome. Glad to hear it! Thanks for sharing. Love that night shot. The Ambers are great!
Sponsored