SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club

Snazzy4xe

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sahara 4xe
Full disclosure, I’m a chick, so knowing that I ordered the same color may not be super helpful… ;)

However my Jeep tastes are not particularly girly (proof point: my 2018 2-door Sting Gray Rubicon, below). I love black too, but think that strong, unique colors are one of Jeep’s strengths and are too good to pass on. I was favoring Sarge Green until I saw pics of Snazzberry in different lights (not pink at all IRL, by the way). Believe it or not I had the same concerns you do: I like feminine dresses, but not feminine Jeeps.

But my thoughts were as follows:
1. Who cares
2. A Jeep is a Jeep, in any color. You could put a tiara on John Wayne and he would still look manly.
3. No one except us JL nerds knows what this color is called. Yes the name is silly, but if anyone saw your Jeep they would see a deep red and think it looks awesome, end of story.
4. Over the years I’ve seen many Chili Pepper Jeeps, Deep Cherry Jeeps etc - they all looked great. Those are all almost identical to Snazzberry, only with better names.
5. If you’re still concerned once you take delivery: mod it, lift it, get bigger tires, get a steel bumper…

Really, I could/should have ended this list at point #1. By the end of the day, YOU name YOUR Jeep, not your coworkers. If their silliness bothers you, you can always change/cancel your order, but personally I’d change my coworkers first… They don’t sound particularly endearing! If they haven’t found anything better to talk about by Monday… well, should you really value their opinion? And anyway you’ll have the last laugh when you ride off into the sunset in your new JL.

You’ll love it when you get it; everyone here loves theirs and there is testosterone galore on this forum. Real men (and women) pick any color they want and own it - and you too can do exactly that. :like:

1625877694240.jpeg

[/QUOTE/]
We’ll said Cat…nothing to add
Sponsored

Skippy477

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Oh boy…
New here to the JL forums. Just ordered my JL and went with Snazzberry. And I am having nightmares that this is a chick color and will regret getting it.

not to mention people at work have commenced naming my Jeep for me 😞 The most popular name has been Snaggle Puss!
I have had 3 Wranglers before this. My first was in ‘87 red Wrangler (very special Jeep, but sadly stolen and destroyed) And the other 2 were a black TJ and a black JK. Please help me feel better about my decision about going with something different 🙏.
It's the only vehicle I've ever owned that I have people (of both genders) specifically compliment the color. It's no pink or purple (and looks way better in person than it does on Jeep's web site).

Devil6Dog

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Snazzleberry, 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee,
Oh boy…
New here to the JL forums. Just ordered my JL and went with Snazzberry. And I am having nightmares that this is a chick color and will regret getting it.

not to mention people at work have commenced naming my Jeep for me 😞 The most popular name has been Snaggle Puss!
I have had 3 Wranglers before this. My first was in ‘87 red Wrangler (very special Jeep, but sadly stolen and destroyed) And the other 2 were a black TJ and a black JK. Please help me feel better about my decision about going with something different 🙏.
I let my wife pick out the color since I finally got her to let me buy my dream jeep. I didn't sleep all night that first night worried about the color. Worried it wasn't manly enough so I drove to the dealership the next day told them I wanted to look at the color one more time before I committed. I originally picked the color at night, when I drove into the lot in the morning and saw the sun hit it, it was brilliant. Loved it and have loved it since. It catches everyones eye when you drive it too. No regrets

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
For anyone trying to decide on a color, I found this article infinitely more helpful than the Jeep website when I was trying to wrap my head around Snazzberry:
https://www.caranddriver.com/photos/g36561077/2021-jeep-wrangler-rubicon-392-drive-gallery/

There are 54 pictures of a Snazzberry 392, most of them exterior pics in various lights and conditions, including close-ups and action shots. Enjoy!

PS1: Also fun for those of us waiting on an order…
PS2: Probably not a coincidence that Snazzberry is getting used a lot for Jeep beauty shots in recent articles/reviews: it’s a really interesting color to photograph.

BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Bolt Premier, 2021 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired-Banking-Insurance-Coal Miner-Maintenance...a bit of everything! :)
I let my wife pick out the color since I finally got her to let me buy my dream jeep. I didn't sleep all night that first night worried about the color. Worried it wasn't manly enough so I drove to the dealership the next day told them I wanted to look at the color one more time before I committed. I originally picked the color at night, when I drove into the lot in the morning and saw the sun hit it, it was brilliant. Loved it and have loved it since. It catches everyones eye when you drive it too. No regrets
My issue is I love all of the colors on the Wranglers. I live in Florida and the heat really takes a toll on you here in the summer, so I went with white, yeah, pretty boring, but it's always been one of my favorites along with yellow, the various blues, etc. I love the Snazzleberry color. I saw a video on youtube where as the guy was making fun of that color.....took me all of 1 second to unsubscribe from his channel. My wife also picked the color and I'm good with whatever, just excited to get my 4th Wrangler.

Sponsored

Devil6Dog

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Snazzleberry, 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee,
My issue is I love all of the colors on the Wranglers. I live in Florida and the heat really takes a toll on you here in the summer, so I went with white, yeah, pretty boring, but it's always been one of my favorites along with yellow, the various blues, etc. I love the Snazzleberry color. I saw a video on youtube where as the guy was making fun of that color.....took me all of 1 second to unsubscribe from his channel. My wife also picked the color and I'm good with whatever, just excited to get my 4th Wrangler.
yeh, I live in Arizona where will be 115 here today. But I usually drive with the windows down anyways, especially now during monsoon season when it's also very humid. I figure its going to be hot regardless..lol

BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
yeh, I live in Arizona where will be 115 here today. But I usually drive with the windows down anyways, especially now during monsoon season when it's also very humid. I figure its going to be hot regardless..lol
I didn't know Arizona had a monsoon season or humidity?!
We certainly do have the monsoon season right now in Florida. Terrible humidity, but we do whatever early in the day, by 11AM we are back inside,
and we normally have a shower/storm in the afternoon and then we go back out after that. I prefer seasons, but my wife loves it here, so happy wife, happy life.

BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
You LEFT your wife pick the color, left her? My wife would put a whoop'n on me if I said that! lol

Sponsored

TrapperJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler JL, 2020 Mercedes AMG E
2-door Snazzbery Sport S on order. Naming her “Sangria” . Soft Top. Half Doors. Manual of course. 5th lifetime 2 door Jeep starting with CJs.
Question: Are the stock black plastic fenders paintable in the body color. The body shop mentioned that they might be textured. Anyone have experience with this?

TrapperJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler JL, 2020 Mercedes AMG E
I miss my ‘85 CJ with the wireframe doors and roll up rear window. Simple and hose out clean.