Average Delivery time in Canada

Bzhvng

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Listen, I am Sahara guy. 4xe is hybrid will save you a lot on fuel and great green incentives rebate depending where do you live also after adding all the options I wanted the regular Sahara came close price wise to 4xe, the 4xe standard comes loaded. My 2 cents, if you are going with 4xe , then lease don’t buy a lot of issues with first year model. If you can wait then indeed order one.
I’ll definitely consider this, only thing is.. if I lease, I can’t do aftermarket stuff
Sponsored

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Go
I’ll definitely consider this, only thing is.. if I lease, I can’t do aftermarket stuff
Good point. I always forget about mods. If you are mods type of person. Then lease not for you.

Bzhvng

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Go

Good point. I always forget about mods. If you are mods type of person. Then lease not for you.
Anything in the Sahara that is a must have or look for when ordering? Idk too much about the different packages

Wbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
Anything in the Sahara that is a must have or look for when ordering? Idk too much about the different packages
Just get it all. You only live once. IMHO

JollieOllie

First Name
Ollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase
Listen, I am Sahara guy. 4xe is hybrid will save you a lot on fuel and great green incentives rebate depending where do you live also after adding all the options I wanted the regular Sahara came close price wise to 4xe, the 4xe standard comes loaded. My 2 cents, if you are going with 4xe , then lease don’t buy a lot of issues with first year model. If you can wait then indeed order one.
I’m not sure which “lot of issues”you are referring to, but I have had exactly zero issues so far with my 4xe. Mind you, I’ve only had it three weeks now. Dealers were not willing to give discounts on the 4xe. I only got 3 or 4% off MSRP and only one dealer out of 4 was willing to do that. I’m in Ottawa.

Sponsored

dirkpratt

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
I read the previous posts and I see members aiming for 10-12% off MSRP. Is this reasonable for an Unlimited Sahara 2021? I just checked out Peel Chrysler dealership and I’m seeing them go for 52K? I’m fairly new to this and want to enter the Jeep world!
I negotiated for 11% off MSRP

littleBIG

First Name
little
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
awaiting a 2021 Wrangler Sport S
Hey everyone, just checking in here to see how things are going with your orders. Still waiting for my 2 door Sport S ordered on 5 Dec. I got a VIN on 11 Feb but nothing heard since then. Located in Ottawa and note that all the dealerships have pretty sparse inventory.

I do a monthly follow up with my dealer and I am told that I'm "lucky" that Jeep didn't cancel my order as some others have.

What a gongshow.

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
Hey everyone, just checking in here to see how things are going with your orders. Still waiting for my 2 door Sport S ordered on 5 Dec. I got a VIN on 11 Feb but nothing heard since then. Located in Ottawa and note that all the dealerships have pretty sparse inventory.

I do a monthly follow up with my dealer and I am told that I'm "lucky" that Jeep didn't cancel my order as some others have.

What a gongshow.
Gong show is right. What a disaster. Who knew that ordering a vehicle with 6 months left on your current lease wouldn’t be enough lead time? If it was truly a demand or availability problem I would understand, but seeing our American friends get their factory orders with the exact same spec in 4 weeks is infuriating. Metric gauges can’t be that hard to procure…. As far as I know that’s literally the only difference. Don’t US spec vehicles even have daytime running lights now?

JeepOG.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

What a gongshow.
Still waiting since last September. Got vin pretty quickly and was given an estimated ship date of May 10 back in April, still says that on dealers computer. Can’t believe I’ve waited so long, but no sense giving up now! I hope it comes soon I feel ocd checking status all the time.

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Still waiting since last September. Got vin pretty quickly and was given an estimated ship date of May 10 back in April, still says that on dealers computer. Can’t believe I’ve waited so long, but no sense giving up now! I hope it comes soon I feel ocd checking status all the time.
Crazzzzzzzyy. Did you get your Jeep.

Mine 4xe order 1-jun-21 still no vin, Montréal here.

Sponsored

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
2 days in and she has death wobble.... I'm bringing her back to the dealer to get it fixed... just my luck lol
If not fixed quickly ask for compensation (rental car, pay your lease while stopped) this not acceptable for 60K Jeep

fuzzywuzzy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 3500
Glad I found this thread...a little late to the show but ordered our Jeep jan 2 2021....still in "D" status too. 194 days later. We did get a "its going to ship July 2nd" and then got an update "no sorry, its in D status waiting for manual transmission". Man its been a PIA to say the least. At this rate the 2022's will be rolling and we won't have our '21 yet!!

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Glad I found this thread...a little late to the show but ordered our Jeep jan 2 2021....still in "D" status too. 194 days later. We did get a "its going to ship July 2nd" and then got an update "no sorry, its in D status waiting for manual transmission". Man its been a PIA to say the least. At this rate the 2022's will be rolling and we won't have our '21 yet!!
Yes. I hear you!! We pay for brand new car to get it in 2022 so depreciation already before we receive it, usually when you buy one year old you get a discount even if brand new. my first Ordered was Sahara order completed 2-21 nothing until late jun. I said to myself I will not enjoy it this summer anyway canceled and ordered 4xe. Almost same cost with more options and hybrid. My US friends are getting their Jeep in 4 weeks. This is a joke? Why we are still loyal to this brand and we are paying 60k.

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
If not fixed quickly ask for compensation (rental car, pay your lease while stopped) this not acceptable for 60K Jeep
they fixed it right away, thankfully, and gave me no trouble because of my oversized tires.

Now I have a new problem, I got my diff cover changed for a HD one and the garage found metal shavings in the diff. Seems Jeep isnt focusing on quality anymore...

I have to bring mine back in to the dealership to get the diff issue resolved... and it's only been 6 weeks since I got her... Crazy...

waited 8.5 months for this Jeep and already 2 significant issues with it.