EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU (2.0L Turbo)
Any updates? Something to nibble on?
No big updates as of now. Our other markets have been quiet demanding lately.

Sorry we don't have any good news as of now! Thank you all for your interest!

Stay Driven,
Brandon
Sponsored

Rub-ISH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 2.0t, 22 Volvo XC60 T8 ER, 06 Audi A3
No big updates as of now. Our other markets have been quiet demanding lately.

Sorry we don't have any good news as of now! Thank you all for your interest!

Stay Driven,
Brandon
Just end the string along… you guys aren’t prioritizing this and very likely never will.

it’s frustrating that you won’t just pull the bandaid off. It’s an open avenue for cash so I get why you’re reluctant… but just be upfront about how it’s a dead project and eurocompulsion is doing nothing in terms of bringing this to market.

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just end the string along… you guys aren’t prioritizing this and very likely never will.

it’s frustrating that you won’t just pull the bandaid off. It’s an open avenue for cash so I get why you’re reluctant… but just be upfront about how it’s a dead project and eurocompulsion is doing nothing in terms of bringing this to market.
If it were actually dead we'd say it without issue. Obviously there's a misconception here as to why it's not moving at the moment.

We have a solid tune for the car, the problem right now is delivery. Our equipment cannot do full OBDII remapping at the moment. Seeing as we don't have the budget of the largest aftermarket company behind us, it takes a while for us to co-develop this kind of thing with our suppliers.

I don't want to only be able to offer something that requires you to take out your ECU, and it end up a similar or close price point to another product that does not require that.

Developing/reverse engineering an OBDII protocol compatible with an ECU takes a lot of time in some instances and a great deal of work when there's only 1 or 2 people working on it. I'm not keen to update a product thread with every little failure or success we have until it's actually done and relevant to the end user.

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
If it were actually dead we'd say it without issue. Obviously there's a misconception here as to why it's not moving at the moment.

We have a solid tune for the car, the problem right now is delivery. Our equipment cannot do full OBDII remapping at the moment. Seeing as we don't have the budget of the largest aftermarket company behind us, it takes a while for us to co-develop this kind of thing with our suppliers.

I don't want to only be able to offer something that requires you to take out your ECU, and it end up a similar or close price point to another product that does not require that.

Developing/reverse engineering an OBDII protocol compatible with an ECU takes a lot of time in some instances and a great deal of work when there's only 1 or 2 people working on it. I'm not keen to update a product thread with every little failure or success we have until it's actually done and relevant to the end user.
I had a Giulia and last I saw your reputation over there is great. I get it and if you guys need a tester, I’d be happy to give feedback and let you guys tune my 2.0 in person as I have family in Mannford.

Rub-ISH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 2.0t, 22 Volvo XC60 T8 ER, 06 Audi A3

I’ll look forward to being proven wrong… we all want you to succeed!

Sponsored

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
anything new since june 1???????????????????????
We are very much at the mercy of our handheld provider (Alientech) and they have not had any updates as of late. We are doing what we can to get them to expedite the development of a protocol for their handhelds and have made them aware of the demand.

As far as tuning development, we have been testing and making new changes as well as delving into what can be done aside from the standard things like Boost, timing, take of law, torque limiters, and rev limiters. We are also working on other performance-related wrangler upgrades.

We hope Alientech will expedite things and make flash tuning possible with their handhelds. We thank you all for your patience and interest. We will do everything we can to make the wait worth it!

Have a great weekend guys!

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
We are very much at the mercy of our handheld provider (Alientech) and they have not had any updates as of late. We are doing what we can to get them to expedite the development of a protocol for their handhelds and have made them aware of the demand.

As far as tuning development, we have been testing and making new changes as well as delving into what can be done aside from the standard things like Boost, timing, take of law, torque limiters, and rev limiters. We are also working on other performance-related wrangler upgrades.

We hope Alientech will expedite things and make flash tuning possible with their handhelds. We thank you all for your patience and interest. We will do everything we can to make the wait worth it!

Have a great weekend guys!
I think you guys are primarily FI focused right? Seems like there’s no tuning for the eTorque 3.6 iirc. Would that be a possibility? I can bring a ‘21 to the Tulsa area.

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think you guys are primarily FI focused right? Seems like there’s no tuning for the eTorque 3.6 iirc. Would that be a possibility? I can bring a ‘21 to the Tulsa area.
We are indeed FI-focused as that is where the real benefits of flash/direct tuning shine. Sadly we would not be interested in tuning the 3.6L Pentastar as of now. We are a smaller company of enthusiasts and the time we have for development on Jeep's will on be spent on the 2.0L GME solely. At least until we get a solid flash tune out.

Sponsored

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any updates?
We have been waiting for the OBDII protocols as stated. No progress there yet.

We are tired of waiting and plan to move forward with bench tuning options. We are doing a bunch of development work on the tune this week. We also have a V1 intake in development with a drop-in filter upgrade.

We should have some updates later in the week with more specific information!

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
We have been waiting for the OBDII protocols as stated. No progress there yet.

We are tired of waiting and plan to move forward with bench tuning options. We are doing a bunch of development work on the tune this week. We also have a V1 intake in development with a drop-in filter upgrade.

We should have some updates later in the week with more specific information!
That's good to hear. Thank you.
I am watching the thread.

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Small Update:

Our Jeep is pushing just over 25 psi (around 5-6 psi more than our Jeep ran stock) steady through the gears. Pulling really well. We are experimenting with lambda tables quite a bit. We are running the car very rich and conservatively on this amount of boost. The AFR's still need cleaning up, but very impressive how well it's pulling while running rather rich. We are planning to push more than our last Dyno result, but we want to be sure everything remains balanced and safe.

We are doing lots of Data Logging and will have more updates next week. Gonna put on a solid amount of miles during the weekend and should get more info from that time.

Our plan once we get Phase 1 finished is to get Dragy times while stock and then with Phase 1 same day to minimize variables. The same applies to Dyno runs. We also made some cosmetic changes that may affect weight so we need some fresh stock times anyways.

Thanks for the interest as always guys. Enjoy the weekend!

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Friday Update:

Hi Guys,

Tune development continues. We are playing with timing as of now and man the Jeep is liking it so far. We plan to get new dyno results next week and maybe some more dragy times. Also working on some more tune features. We have raised the rev limiters and have been testing that as well. Sorry, I don't have more juicy details for you guys as of now, but we are making good progress and getting lots of Data.

Enjoy the weekend and we will be back next week with more updates!
Sponsored