Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
You are now in the German-Canadian pizza forum!

I hear the “real” one is topped with sauerkraut and poutine...

One slice is supposed to contain everything you need to get you through a Manitoba winter.
1625587372816.jpeg

1625587593429.jpeg
The Canadians bought us that poutine pizza. And surprisingly Canadians invented the Hawaiian pizza that some members think so highly of. lol. It looks like the Hawaiian pizza was a creation originally imagined up by a Greek fellow who was inspired by Chinese cuisine. A melting pot pizza.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaiian_pizza

Last edited:

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hawaiian. What other pizza is there?
You have inspired me to try a Hawaiian pizza the next time I want pizza. I will report back. It's the perfect time to do it. Due to the Delta strain I can still go under cover with a mask on to pick it up. Lol.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford confused everyone by introducing the SPORT. And of course we have the Bronco GRANDE now, kind of anyway. I see another Bronco model in the horizon.

Fat is not where its at on the trails. Skinny in in. It kind of sounds like Tommy chose the JL over the BIG GRANDE Bronco for it's size. I thought he mentioned the Bronco was a little W-I-D-E for some trails in one of his videos? Ford will need to offer a thin Bronco. A "petite" model in addition to the BIG and SPORT. Ford can call it the Super Model . LOL!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Speed331

Speed331

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jetta, 2018 Discovery Sport, 2020 Wrangler Sport S (on order)
Ford confused everyone by introducing the SPORT. And of course we have the Bronco GRANDE now, kind of anyway. I see another Bronco model in the horizon.

Fat is not where its at on the trails. Skinny in in. It kind of sounds like Tommy chose the JL over the BIG GRANDE Bronco for it's size. I thought he mentioned the Bronco was a little WIDE for some trails in one of his videos? Ford will need to offer a thin Bronco "petite" model in addition to the BIG and SPORT. Ford can call it the Super Model . LOL!
..and the 2 door Bronco is almost 400lbs heavier than the 2 door Wrangler. That is a significant amount of extra beef to be hauling around on the trails...

Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Fat is not where its at on the trails. Skinny in in. It kind of sounds like Tommy chose the JL over the BIG GRANDE Bronco for it's size. I thought he mentioned the Bronco was a little WIDE for some trails in one of his videos? Ford will need to offer a thin Bronco "petite" model in addition to the BIG and SPORT. Ford can call it the Super Model . LOL!
even more confusing is the fact that the bronco sport is the “bronco grande” and the big bronco is the “bronco venti”

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase

The Bronco Svelte?

davers

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willy's Diesel 4 door Sarge Green
Occupation
Software Engineer
..and the 2 door Bronco is almost 400lbs heavier than the 2 door Wrangler. That is a significant amount of extra beef to be hauling around on the trails...
Or it’s like hauling me and my cooler around… 🙂

Deadpool_JL

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Islander 2.0T Firecracker Red
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT
I read an article earlier that said Ford got a shipment of chips and that thousands of trucks will be shipped soon. My only concern now is where did these chips come from/where are they on the quality scale. My guess is that many auto manufactuers will be doing a lot of annoying electronic glitch warranty repairs for years to come.
GM is making their own chips so they can get trucks out and apparently they completely neuter features like MDS that normally would work with the normal chips.....Knowing GM they wont even tell people and probably wont even replace them when they have the correct chips.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM is making their own chips so they can get trucks out and apparently they completely neuter features like MDS that normally would work with the normal chips.....Knowing GM they wont even tell people and probably wont even replace them when they have the correct chips.
The pandemic and chip shortages will almost certainly create some unforeseen QC isssues.

I read a few car companies are producing cars witout certain options due to the chip shortages. BMW was the last one I herd about. I thought I read Ford was making some model trucks with analog instead of some digital instruments until the shortage is over? There might only be a couple of hundred or thousand vehicles with a few very unique parts. I can only imagine what Ford parts manager is thinking? Or how long a customer who has one of those rare models will have to wait for parts if they ever need them?

I though chip manufacturing was highly specialized and had to be done in a super clean surgical like enviorment? Just what every one wants to hear..A car company like GM making their own chips. Tell me how well that will go? Hopefully I am wrong.

Reactions: VNT

Vanburi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 'Mojito' JLR
Trust me, not even GM is going to start manufacturing their own chips. The buy in cost is too high to be a smart move when they have established suppliers.
Also, the quality of the chips will be the same as before or better.
Surgical cleanliness is too dirty for semiconductor manufacturing.

Deadpool_JL

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Islander 2.0T Firecracker Red
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT
Trust me, not even GM is going to start manufacturing their own chips. The buy in cost is too high to be a smart move when they have established suppliers.
Also, the quality of the chips will be the same as before or better.
Surgical cleanliness is too dirty for semiconductor manufacturing.
I stand corrected, GM is omitting the chips that make start/stop and MDS work and giving buyers a $50 credit:CWL:

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
The best Hawaiian pizza is:

Very thin base
Lots of thin sliced ham
Pineapple pieces spread all over
A small amount of cheese melted over the top. The main flavour is the ham, so the flavour of the cheese cannot overwhelm the flavour of the ham.
Sponsored