Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
OK, so the subwoofer in the 2dr says "All Weather", but nowhere does it say sand and gravel. I decided to dump mine out. lol. Also gave Wrikki a very long overdue vacuuming.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 4103036E-C3D6-4D47-AE34-4713BAC826A7_1_105_c
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Don't slip and fall forward into that sucker!
Yep... I guess it was the new Privates that had to crank it way back when, lol!

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Ah that actually sounds a lot easier than the one inside of a gas tank. Still not easy on the side of the road though.
Was pretty easy. Two mounting bolts, two fuel line connections, one gasket. Plenty of light and room to work between the fender and the engine. Zoomy!

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
It at least had an electric starter... With the way some of the GF people complain I would think they would be better off cranking an inertia starter to get their Jeep going.

That gets me revvin' with chills, y'all! :rock: :involve: :rock: :like:

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
From 19xx ... yada yada or some such - on the Biltmore grounds :stop:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) surprised kid
Right around that time there's probably one of me there with my hands in my pockets after being told to stop touching everything... lol

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
ok you US mail people in here, WTH is going on within the USPS? I put a HOLD on my mail while I was away. I received the confirmation email the day I submitted it. I received an email Monday that my Hold was ending and starting back up today. However, the entire time I was gone mail had been gathering in my mail box. My local UPSP supervisor tells me that there was a Hold placed and my regular carrier was on vacation but the subs must've not been holding it. And he says that he does have some 'held mail' that is to be delivered today by my regular carrier. Well I have a problem with his answer to me. I get an email showing me each day what is in my delivery for the day, and all the pieces that show in all those emails have all been delivered. Back when my parents worked for the USPS (dad a carrier, mom a clerk/supervisor), when someone had a hold they had something over the address box that the carrier sorted for their route, therefore, no mail would go out. I'm not sure how they do it now but it obviously failed in this instance. Granted, this is the first time I've had this happen in the last decade, but damn! ok, rant over.
fyi, I told dad this weekend and his reply: somebody wasn't doing their job. Ya think, Dad?!?

Sponsored

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Biltmore Estate up in Asheville is a great place to see.
Biltmore is on the list, one of the reasons the first part of our trip is in that area, though the cabin we're renting is in Mill Spring. We're thinking visiting Chimney Rock, and maybe a winery tour (looks like there are several wineries) or Sierra Nevada tour if they start those up again. We'll be in that area 4 nights.

I haven't even started looking at the Outer Banks yet, so no idea what we'll do the 4 nights there other than the beach.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Biltmore is on the list, one of the reasons the first part of our trip is in that area, though the cabin we're renting is in Mill Spring. We're thinking visiting Chimney Rock, and maybe a winery tour (looks like there are several wineries) or Sierra Nevada tour if they start those up again. We'll be in that area 4 nights.

I haven't even started looking at the Outer Banks yet, so no idea what we'll do the 4 nights there other than the beach.
Not much to do there except go to the beach, go fishing and go to Kitty Hawk. If you're anywhere near Dare County you might be able to catch aircraft using the CAS ranges there and get a mini airshow from a distance. No guarantee.