First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
I'm thinking a different car wash is needed. Much easier than trying to explain how neutral works to the mouth breathers at that station.
We only have one (1) brand for "full service" automatic car wash. Multiple locations, but one is just as bad as the others. The other brands are not full service.
Sponsored

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Rubicon 2 Door
We only have one (1) brand for "full service" automatic car wash. Multiple locations, but one is just as bad as the others. The other brands are not full service.
No Auto Bell in MO? Maybe I need to move and build one. Not a rewarding as Chick-fil-A but still a license to print money.

How bout call out the carwash by name.

OP
OP
calemasters

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
No Auto Bell in MO? Maybe I need to move and build one. Not a rewarding as Chick-fil-A but still a license to print money.

How bout call out the carwash by name.
Mister Car Wash. I had not been there for 2 years. I went back last week and in my opinion, the quality is not good. I guess that's why I had not been back for 2 years. They did not close the tailgate all the way, so it leaked and when they put the floor mats back in, they did not snap in the retainers. Also, I had to go back over the Jeep myself, so what's the point.

OP
OP
calemasters

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I may never go to a car wash again. I can just use my driveway or garage. But just incase, I got one of these from Amazon. When I plug it in, and let the engine idle, the auto park will not activate. It may come in handy for backing my boat trailer.

Jeep Wrangler JL Full Service Automatic Car Wash & Auto Park on a 2021 JL LATCH
Sponsored