Earl color photoshop request

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Anyone with good photoshop skills want to take a shot at a 2 door rubicon in the new rumored "earl" color from the farout concept?

I am sure a lot of people including myself would love to see a render while we wait for it to come out!
Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T

Sponsored

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Yet another shade of gray. I swear Jeep’s color scheme is based off my wife’s favorite novel series
I was just thinking today that Stellantis has the opportunity to jettison some (or all) of the dozen shades of silver and gray offered for the Wrangler. They could be replaced with a couple of truly retro colors, wheels and/or decal packages that would dovetail nicely with the vehicle's legacy aesthetic.

If there's a market for $80K V8 Wranglers, there's surely one for the more sanely-priced throwback packages that could be configured.

Jeep Wrangler JL Earl color photoshop request Retro JK

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Kinda figured it would be the color of tea, not a very light grey.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Anyone with good photoshop skills want to take a shot at a 2 door rubicon in the new rumored "earl" color from the farout concept?

I am sure a lot of people including myself would love to see a render while we wait for it to come out!
I am interested in seeing a JLR in Earl Gray also. With and without painted fenders and hard top. In every color combination.