Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Yes. If you look at the standard features of both, it says Heavy-Duty 4-Wheel Disc Anti-Lock Brakes.
Yeah, that's kind of what I remember when the Willys was first introduced. The larger brakes makes the Willys package that much more better value for $1900. It's a no brainer.
Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
That video made me willing to wait a couple more weeks before I cancel my order. Because i'm 4 months in this thing and I have absolutely no news about my Wrangler order. None. No VIN yet.

But this is my dream car. So I guess I'll wait...
I would definitely call your dealer. You should have a VIN by now. At least in America.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
That video made me willing to wait a couple more weeks before I cancel my order. Because i'm 4 months in this thing and I have absolutely no news about my Wrangler order. None. No VIN yet.

But this is my dream car. So I guess I'll wait...
It could be much worse. You could be waiting for a Bronco and gauging your wait in months or years instead of mere weeks.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
As said in my bio just under my picture, i'm in Canada.
That's the issue. I've read from others that it takes quite a bit longer to get an order in Canada. Hopefully that will change for the better and you'll have your Jeep soon.

Sponsored

JLBoucher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR Willys 6MT
That's the issue. I've read from others that it takes quite a bit longer to get an order in Canada. Hopefully that will change for the better and you'll have your Jeep soon.
I'm probably one of the "others". I went on a savage rant last week about it. Missing the entire off-road season. Meh, whayagonnado...

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm probably one of the "others". I went on a savage rant last week about it. Missing the entire off-road season. Meh, whayagonnado...
LOL, I still think it was someone else. The rants I've heard were longer ago than last week!

Man, I hope you guys can get your Jeeps! Hey, I thought up there off-road season is all year long! I remember seeing some Canadians around here showing off with their doors and tops off on snow runs in January! Lol!

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

had to go search for the thread on bronco 6g forum. good read lol. some people are diving way too deep into things. he gave good reasons for why he chose the jeep. very valid reasons. he also pointed out where the bronco is better. maybe he should buy both so he can please both camps lol. i enjoy TFLs videos. especially when they test vehicles off road.

it seems TFL is a member over there and not here, screw TFL!! 🤬 😆

Sponsored

JLBoucher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR Willys 6MT
LOL, I still think it was someone else. The rants I've heard were longer ago than last week!

Man, I hope you guys can get your Jeeps! Hey, I thought up there off-road season is all year long! I remember seeing some Canadians around here showing off with their doors and tops off on snow runs in January! Lol!
Oh, that was not my first rant at all! But yes, i'd like to drive that thing once without the doors on before snowstorms arrive...

OP
OP
Speed331

Speed331

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jetta, 2018 Discovery Sport, 2020 Wrangler Sport S (on order)
it seems TFL is a member over there and not here, screw TFL!! 🤬 😆
He actually mentions this thread in his response to the reaction over there. He's lurking on the board at the very least....

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
lol do you ever get sick of your exaggerations?

People literally driving around in Broncos, taking deliveries, and this guy is still like "they're years away."
A whopping 800 have been delivered. If nobody is waiting months and even more than a year, then the pre order number was Ford propaganda.

They need to get to 200 a day to consider production truly under way. Ford isn't Ferrari. Hopefully they'll get there in a month or so.

Ridgway Jeeper

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Occupation
Real Estate Agent
A whopping 800 have been delivered. If nobody is waiting months and even more than a year, then the pre order number was Ford propaganda.

They need to get to 200 a day to consider production truly under way. Ford isn't Ferrari. Hopefully they'll get there in a month or so.
Ordering anything from Ford is a gamble. I ordered a new Super Duty yesterday anyway. It is a minimum 3 months out, maybe more... They haven't even finished a substantial number of '21's and are taking orders for '22's. Like our recent Jeep purchase though I kept the electronic options to a minimum in hopes that would help. I didn't want that stuff anyway in either case. Our Wrangler was built ready to ship in three weeks exactly this May. I noticed the more option laden builds were taking a little longer but still, Jeep is somehow the exception in the car building world right now.
Sponsored