JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Stac0608

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 2 door Sport
How long do you need to wait before escalating to a brand mentor?

It has been 34 days so far for me, and my wrangler still hasn't started to be built yet. I have been getting the same message from jeep chat for 14 days just telling me that all parts have been acquired. Ordered 5/29
It’s been five and a half weeks and I get the same update. Parts are being massed for the build. I ordered a 2 door Sport model. As basic as you can get. The only option was air conditioning. Soft top, six speed manual transmission, manual windows and steel wheels. Hopefully soon they will start to build her. She’s going to make my wife very jealous. My wife was very jealous of my 1986 CJ7. My CJ7 never let me down.

Advertisement

OscarTemplar

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited sport JL
Mine is in JS - Which I believe is in storage waiting to be shipped. I'm only like 150 miles away I sooo wish they just let you go pick it up if you are willing. Ordered 4/27 with no ETA. Did have a jeep club meeting at the dealership last night so talked to sales rep. He got with his manager and they put a HOT sticker in... they said that was accepted and it will be on the next truck that comes to them. IDK if this is really a thing or they are blowing me smoke....... I just want it already! I'm literally going to be driving past Toledo this Saturday! I am almost tempted to drive past the wrangler plant to see if I can see it..... LOL
I ordered 5/16 and I been checking this link https://cryptostickers.net/DummyLookup
using the VIN # and nothing. The chat !!! always this "Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. At this time we can suggest checking back in a week or so for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the family! "

JeepLeap

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Update! She has just been delivered. I will be picking her up tomorrow morning!! Their ETA was correct 😃
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 2DB61ACA-F8B7-44C4-9B7E-169E37D18D80
Congrats!!! That looks just like the one I ordered - when did you place yours? Granite? I’m from NY so hoping how long yours took will be similar to mine!

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
I ordered 5/16 and I been checking this link https://cryptostickers.net/DummyLookup
using the VIN # and nothing. The chat !!! always this "Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. At this time we can suggest checking back in a week or so for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the family! "
Yep, same, ordered 5/15. Nothing on Crypto. Started out moving fast then sat in "Paint Stage" for 5 weeks. That's usually a 1 day stage. Jeep tells Wednesday I have a new VON, call your dealer. Dealer's ghosting me??

Sponsored

wild4cats

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2022 JLUR XR
Occupation
Retired
Ordered 6/11 from Gupton (Daniel)
VIN 6/14
6/30 Received Estimated ship date from dealer of 7/10 - Hope it holds up!

2021 JLUR 3.6 8-speed

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
7 weeks to the day! Arrived at the dealership, picking up today! I am in LOVE with him!! My 11 year old says I am going to marry my new Jeep! :involve::like::rock::giggle: Welcome Cap to the family!!

PXL_20210701_212326718.jpg

PXL_20210701_212102816.jpg
What's his name? (Oh I can't read, I guess it's "Cap"?) :blush:

Processing

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Yep, same, ordered 5/15. Nothing on Crypto. Started out moving fast then sat in "Paint Stage" for 5 weeks. That's usually a 1 day stage. Jeep tells Wednesday I have a new VON, call your dealer. Dealer's ghosting me??
When you got a new VON are they replacing your old VIN too or keeping the original VIN?

Sponsored

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
Ordered 6/11 from Gupton (Daniel)
VIN 6/14
6/30 Received Estimated ship date from dealer of 7/10 - Hope it holds up!

2021 JLUR 3.6 8-speed
I ordered from him on the same day as you, still don’t have an estimated ship date. Ordered a diesel rubicon with half doors and all the tech packages. Left off the gorilla glass though.

Stac0608

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 2 door Sport
I ordered from him on the same day as you, still don’t have an estimated ship date. Ordered a diesel rubicon with half doors and all the tech packages. Left off the gorilla glass though.
I ordered the JL on 5/24. Gave him the deposit. He chose to send the order in on 6/11. Sat on my $3200.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
When you got a new VON are they replacing your old VIN too or keeping the original VIN?
No clue. That's what I asked dealer today. Jeep sent an email reply on Wednesday after being stuck in "Paint Stage for 5 weeks. You now have a new VON, contact your dealer. Contacted dealer. He can't find out anything. Those were my questions. What is my new VON, do I have a new VIN now, what happen to the Jeep that was ordered in May. I need details. Dealer..... I got nothing. Trying to find out. Holiday weekend, Jeep plant closed next week for Summer break. If I have a new order or don't have a new order, all I know is I'm back to square one after 9 weeks. Cancelling this order with this dealer and going a different direction. Problem is I dont know what I'm cancelling :) Shit show........

Judy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ
I do some sanity/outlier filtering before running my numbers: Builds appearing before their requested date, only one of a build sheet or sticker, more than a year delay, etcetera. Even now cryptostickers doesn't have the Hemi as a specific engine type, and the Willys is a "sport", so I've separated those out for the graphs.

User reports here seem to match the realities of the numbers, so it seems to mostly be working. I do worry a bit about the move to the 2022 models, but haven't given much thought to what I'll do with the graphs. People seem to be quite :angry: without per-hour Amazon tracking updates of every valve stem and wiring harness, despite those numbers, so I might just close out the 2021 builds and let someone else take a stab at a shiny new 2022.
How long do you need to wait before escalating to a brand mentor?

It has been 34 days so far for me, and my wrangler still hasn't started to be built yet. I have been getting the same message from jeep chat for 14 days just telling me that all parts have been acquired. Ordered 5/29
I think you can escalate after 50 days. That is when I escalated.

Advertisement

Advertisement