pennsoxfan

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Hello Tod,

I appreciate the time and effort taken to contact the Jeep Information Center.

I am excited to learn of your all-new Jeep Wrangler that you have ordered and happy to assist you with providing you an update.

I am showing a new VON for your order and do recommend reaching out to your selling dealer for additional information.

We do appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time and thank you for being a part of the Jeep family.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us at 1-877-426-5337

Sincerely,
Aimee
Jeep Information Center
Wow, so starting over? Wonder what happened.

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
Wonder if the paint was so bad that they gave up trying to fix it so just scrapped it and started over.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
No idea. Good dealer, helpful and quick to respond. Hopefully he will have some answers. I'll let everyone know when I hear. Already sold my truck to Carvana. No way I get a new order in time to get the tax credit on sales tax. I should have waited in hindsight.

Sponsored

Judy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ
I'm officially walking away from my order. I'm at the 11 week marker and my vehicle has been pending inspection (I) for 7 of those weeks.
I am so sorry! I am at nine weeks. Mine was awfully long pending inspection too. Makes you wonder if it keeps failing inspection! Will you get your deposit back? Wondering if I should keep going with mine. What will you do for a vehicle?

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
I am so sorry! I am at nine weeks. Mine was awfully long pending inspection too. Makes you wonder if it keeps failing inspection! Will you get your deposit back? Wondering if I should keep going with mine. What will you do for a vehicle?
I don’t see return of deposit being a problem with the dealership. This is just too much and I don’t want to end up with a lemon or a new VON like our fellow forum member did when his vehicle was at the paint stage.

GalacticMouse

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUS Altitude 2.0L (On Order)
Just hit week 6 and we're still in the part gathering stage...

5/19 - Ordered
5/26 - VIN/VON

Sahara Altitude
Firecracker Red
2.0T, Automatic
Dual Top Group
8.4" Audio Group
Safety Group (Blind Spot)
LED Lighting Group
Proximity Keyless Entry
Cold Weather Group
All Weather Mats
Door Sill Guards
Door Off Mirror Kit

Really hope it isn't one of the last three holding up the build process...

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Anyone know if you can provide your VIN to another dealer and they can check on a build? Asking for a friend;)

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
"Paint Stage" ... for 38 days.... Here's their reply.

Hello Tod,

I appreciate the time and effort taken to contact the Jeep Information Center.

I am excited to learn of your all-new Jeep Wrangler that you have ordered and happy to assist you with providing you an update.

I am showing a new VON for your order and do recommend reaching out to your selling dealer for additional information.

We do appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time and thank you for being a part of the Jeep family.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us at 1-877-426-5337

Sincerely,
Aimee
Jeep Information Center
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking bobross

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Yeah I forgot about all those 😂

I know you didn’t build this, but too bad there wasn’t some way to clear out erroneous data.
I do some sanity/outlier filtering before running my numbers: Builds appearing before their requested date, only one of a build sheet or sticker, more than a year delay, etcetera. Even now cryptostickers doesn't have the Hemi as a specific engine type, and the Willys is a "sport", so I've separated those out for the graphs.

User reports here seem to match the realities of the numbers, so it seems to mostly be working. I do worry a bit about the move to the 2022 models, but haven't given much thought to what I'll do with the graphs. People seem to be quite :angry: without per-hour Amazon tracking updates of every valve stem and wiring harness, despite those numbers, so I might just close out the 2021 builds and let someone else take a stab at a shiny new 2022.

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
I do some sanity/outlier filtering before running my numbers: Builds appearing before their requested date, only one of a build sheet or sticker, more than a year delay, etcetera. Even now cryptostickers doesn't have the Hemi as a specific engine type, and the Willys is a "sport", so I've separated those out for the graphs.

User reports here seem to match the realities of the numbers, so it seems to mostly be working. I do worry a bit about the move to the 2022 models, but haven't given much thought to what I'll do with the graphs. People seem to be quite :angry: without per-hour Amazon tracking updates of every valve stem and wiring harness, despite those numbers, so I might just close out the 2021 builds and let someone else take a stab at a shiny new 2022.
Well if that’s what you decide @nomographer I understand and want you to know that you have made the “wait” much less painful. IMHO Jeep should pay you for what you do. It really improves the buyers journey!:clap:

NickAmalf

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Willys Wrangler
How long do you need to wait before escalating to a brand mentor?

It has been 34 days so far for me, and my wrangler still hasn't started to be built yet. I have been getting the same message from jeep chat for 14 days just telling me that all parts have been acquired. Ordered 5/29

Advertisement

Advertisement