Sponsored

Ebay Rubi Steel Bumper (not a knock-off) pretty legit!

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation
Amateur Cynic/Professional Skeptic
Debating between this and the DV8 model.

What's everyone doing for a matching rear with these?
Not sure which "this" bumper you mean. If you meant he one above your post, then I guess the best matching would be the OEM one since it looks OEM/Mopar. (which is problematic for me since I need sensor holes).

I was looking at the DV8 too and was just thinking I'd match it with the DV8-rear.

https://dv8offroad.com/collections/jeep-jl-rear-bumpers/products/rbjl-01-jeep-jl-rear-bumper
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
Can someone tell me the diameter of the sensor holes? I've seen both 1 1/4" and 1 1/8" referenced on this thread. Thanks!

Jeep Wrangler JL Ebay Rubi Steel Bumper (not a knock-off) pretty legit! Bumper Sensor Holes

Last edited:

Fsttanks

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 JK / 2020 JLUR
Not sure if it's been mentioned earlier in the thread, but you can check out a more "legitimate" aluminum copy by MP Concepts that costs ~$770.

Also, willing to bet the ebay special fits a 2021 fine, Fsttanks will have to keep us informed once he gets his.

I am 100% positive it will fit. I put one on our 2020 and there have been no changes to the front end of the 2021 models.

These bumpers are so close to the factory bumper in build and finish when the end wing sections are removed that not even the dealership could see the difference until I physically pointed it out to them.

Here are a few photos of the one I put on our 2020. I even cut out the crush cans from the factory bumper and add them along with the factory tow hooks because the ones that come with the bumper are JK hooks not JL. I will post photo of it on my 2021 when it’s on.
Jeep Wrangler JL Ebay Rubi Steel Bumper (not a knock-off) pretty legit! 435CFACA-5760-4D86-8202-6D7CE9AD1A0D
Jeep Wrangler JL Ebay Rubi Steel Bumper (not a knock-off) pretty legit! 7072B4C1-DE69-440E-9DDA-D7A0336E8EFA
Jeep Wrangler JL Ebay Rubi Steel Bumper (not a knock-off) pretty legit! 6AD29484-A9F2-4EF4-822F-FBC38A27B513

Last edited:

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation

Sponsored

Fsttanks

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 JK / 2020 JLUR
Thanks, however this doesn’t fit a 2021, and if you send a question to the seller he confirms… but with no explanation and I don't understand why it won’t fit a 2021.
Heck even the JK bumpers fits on a JL. It’s the same bumper I bought ( mine is from EBay, seller is using the same photos) and I am 100% sure it will fit my 2021 JLUR. But you have to do what’s best for you and what feels right for you.

AJ_4xE

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Thanks, however this doesn’t fit a 2021, and if you send a question to the seller he confirms… but with no explanation and I don't understand why it won’t fit a 2021.

It will fit a 2021..I installed it today, even swapped the stock LEDs with the provided bracket and the winch plate...

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation
It will fit a 2021..I installed it today, even swapped the stock LEDs with the provided bracket and the winch plate...
Thanks, I’ll take your word for it, it is a solid consideration for me then.

Just wish the seller would stop giving out inaccurate information that it doesn’t fit when all common sense says it would! I would normally not care, but this would be a tough Amazon purchase to return.

thanks again for clarifying!

AJ_4xE

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Thanks, I’ll take your word for it, it is a solid consideration for me then.

Just wish the seller would stop giving out inaccurate information that it doesn’t fit when all common sense says it would! I would normally not care, but this would be a tough Amazon purchase to return.

thanks again for clarifying!

One more thing, I only brought the front bumper from the same seller...so can't vouch for the rear...

a23persaud

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys (JLU)
Does anyone have any suggestions for installing the eBay bumper winch plate?

A buddy gave me his eBay winch plate after her purchased the Warn winch plate. I’m looking to install the eBay winch plate with my OEM mopar steel bumper.

if anyone could give some installation instructions I’d GREATLY appreciate it.

Thanks,
AP

Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
My bumper came in two days. Packaged extremely well. Box was a little beat up, but very well wrapped with bubble wrap. The finish looks good as well.
Hi. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on this too. Did you order yours from Amazon or eBay?

LouNYC

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Can someone tell me the diameter of the sensor holes? I've seen both 1 1/4" and 1 1/8" referenced on this thread. Thanks!

Bumper Sensor Holes.jpg
why would the front bumper have sensor holes?

Jeep Wrangler JL Ebay Rubi Steel Bumper (not a knock-off) pretty legit! 6AD29484-A9F2-4EF4-822F-FBC38A27B513
There are NO sensors on the front bumper...for the advanced safety group sensors are located behind review mirror, for the safety group sensors are located in the rear bumper and the taillights.
Sponsored